Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Someone please change the Screenshot above to the latest screenshot...:cheers

You guys have got Mike working around the clock to make good on his promise :)

I was just wondering, since currently we do not have much to do after creating matches, tournaments, tours in cricket academy, why not have a competition......let us create our matches, tournaments* and tours* (*after friday's release) and post them here.....you choose the best one you like, and then simulate it in your game (even ai simulation would be cool) and post the results here along with the scorecards (and if possible some interesting moments / events)!!

How does that sound Ross / Mike :spy!!

The first thing I'll do with the game is download Biggs' created player, bowl him out myself and put the screenshot at the top, until then, no real reason to change.

No, but don't take that as a sign that it will be included.

I have a feeling that the Nets would be a part of Cricket Academy in the full game!! We would, however, not get them in the beta, as the potential risk that it carries is not worth it!!

Anyways, we will be getting this game in less than 3 months now....its gonna get even more exciting from here on :cheers

Well Sami, if someone else was to rush-release a sub-standard non-polished game without many features along with the offer of (paid?) DLC to get an umpire "downgrade" and DRS, then that might cause me to think about things to put into Cricket Academy.....

Well Sami, if someone else was to rush-release a sub-standard non-polished game without many features along with the offer of (paid?) DLC to get an umpire "downgrade" and DRS, then that might cause me to think about things to put into Cricket Academy.....

Damn...so if AC13 had been released on its original release date, there were chances of getting nets in cricket academy???

F*** YOU. 505 GAMES!!!!!!!!

But that doesn't explain the reason behind Training Nets variable in the last update. I think we have to read between the lines then it will be obvious what Ross is trying to say.

So if Ashes does manage to get released in its current buggy form, BigAnt may still give us the nets in an uppdate to CA. I deduce from Ross's comment that this is still a possibility. It will be very good way to show how good the mechanics are compared to the other game.

According to the official FB they're still adding features like manual appeals so I don't expect a release anytime soon....

edit: unless that's also in the DLC :rolleyes

But that doesn't explain the reason behind Training Nets variable in the last update. I think we have to read between the lines then it will be obvious what Ross is trying to say.

That update was released before 21st June!! At that time BA might be expecting an unpolished release of AC13, so they had started preparing the beta to incorporate nets whenever they wished to!! Ross really is WICKED :p!!!! What a move it would have been.....would have really hurt AC13 lol!!

----------

According to the official FB they're still adding features like manual appeals so I don't expect a release anytime soon....

edit: unless that's also in the DLC :rolleyes

And you thought I overestimated 'your' impact on 'their' game being delayed :p!!!

Users who are viewing this thread