Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I guess alll the new screenshots we will see from now on will be from latest build . rt Ross ?

Mostly yes.

We have do have some screenshots and video in hand ready to go in case of "emergency" (read... Ashes actually gets something out that looks ok) and we may use some of that existing material.

Please reveal a video....i want to see some realistic animations for the first time on a cricket game lol basically you really can tell by a photo that how the animations are going to come out.so u actually goooood to goo

Ok would be just fine at this point :)

Ross I asked a question about the use of DRS earlier . Could you please shed some on light on how the player will be assisted in using DRS? I ask this because in the Real Thing the captain, bowler and WK consult before reviewing a decision. Will any such thing feature in your game.

Ross, was wondering, with the stat tracking in this game, do the commentators comment on your stats during a tournament? Say I have scored 2-3 centuries in the tournament, do the commentators comment on such facts/stats?

Ross I asked a question about the use of DRS earlier . Could you please shed some on light on how the player will be assisted in using DRS? I ask this because in the Real Thing the captain, bowler and WK consult before reviewing a decision. Will any such thing feature in your game.

Ross has said earlier that the commentator will somewhat assist like, ' I think I heard a nik there.' or 'Oh that looks plumb, I don't think the batsman will want to review that,' And I don't think the other players will help in any way. :)

Ross has said earlier that the commentator will somewhat assist like, ' I think I heard a nik there.' or 'Oh that looks plumb, I don't think the batsman will want to review that,' And I don't think the other players will help in any way. :)

It might get irritating to see the wk, captain and bowler come together after every close call. Even if that animation is there I hope it kicks in only occasionally

Hints on DRS will not happen on higher difficulty.

It is not a democracy - you call it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread