Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

USA is not a democracy either, it's just a group of large companies :p

Well there's just one thing I don't like about this game, it doesn't have lords cricket ground btw if anyone was wondering where I got that, here's the link of a lot of menus and options and what not of this game: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-breakdown-gameplay-details-added-84010.html

But other than that this game is dream come true!
You need to read the the words in capital letters at the top. It's not the final list and may not be fully accurate. Nothing is confirmed written in that thread unless it's said by Big Ant. It's all just a speculation till then.

We cannot assume that is a final listings for stadiums. These listings can be inaccurate and may not even be complete. So i would suggest to wait until the OFFICIAL announcement on the licencing side.

Oh i can only hope mate:)

----------

You need to read the the words in capital letters at the top. It's not the final list and may not be fully accurate. Nothing is confirmed written in that thread unless it's said by Big Ant. It's all just a speculation till then.

I figured, u cant have a cricket game without lords in it, u just cant :)

No Lords stadium

First dissapointment out there by BigAnt Studios.

Is Old Trafford there atleast Ross?

I infer that there is no licensed Lords stadium. That is all what he said, there hasn't been any licensed Lords stadium except in the AC09/IC10 . (?)

We might well have London 1/London 2 type stadiums for Lords and The Oval.

I infer that there is no licensed Lords stadium. That is all what he said, there hasn't been any licensed Lords stadium except in the AC09/IC10 . (?)

We might well have London 1/London 2 type stadiums for Lords and The Oval.

That would be closer to the truth...

Request to Ross: Can you post the pic of Walter White in-game in full resolution. I also assume every time some one asks for third umpire, he will just reply with "SAY MY NAME". That's it, No DRS needed! :D

Request to Ross: Can you post the pic of Walter White in-game in full resolution. I also assume every time some one asks for third umpire, he will just reply with "SAY MY NAME". That's it, No DRS needed! :D

Yo Bitches!!

WWhite.png

So now i have to create umpires now? Screw this :mad

Ross....honestly you have got an amazing team working under you. Dont u ever fire any of them :(

You have the only umpire required :)

I think we have the brightest and best talent available in the industry, just a little biased of course :yes

Users who are viewing this thread