Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I am loathe to give a date
smiley-angry019.gif

Now thats really not done!!!!

smiley-sad006.gif

smiley-sad006.gif

It will no doubt cause us to think about it, that's why I am non-committal right now as to the release.

We will get things done as soon as possible with regard to getting pre-orders available so people can swap over from Ashes.

----------

smiley-angry019.gif

Now thats really not done!!!!

smiley-sad006.gif

smiley-sad006.gif

Give me time to figure things out... this just happened!

Thanks for being honest at least!

Not like some other people that promised their fans so much!

Keep the good work and news coming!!,:thumbs

Thanks for being honest at least!

Not like some other people that promised their fans so much!

Keep the good work and news coming!!,:thumbs

Thanks.

All I have said is I am not prepared to give a date right now - before the Ashes announcement there was no date to be given tonight, there still isn't - I just want let that be known so we don't have people requesting it all night.

Angad, notice I said "at a minimum"... I will always try for more, always try to under promise and over deliver.

Last edited:
Kk....I will trust you :cheers!

I believe that in the face of significant opposition, and doubts raised by many, all that I have said has been shown to be true... hopefully I have earned a small amount of faith :)

Bear with us as we decide what is best for the game and its sequels, we have a brand to build and a large investment to protect.

I believe that in the face of significant opposition, and doubts raised by many, all that I have said has been shown to be true... hopefully I have earned a small amount of faith :)

Bear with us as we decide what is best for the game and its sequels, we have a brand to build and a large investment to protect.

My only request:

Just try not to delay the game anymore.....I have moved onto the stage where I have started to dream about how I would get my footwork and bat movement right to a lethal inswinging delivery
DImLhaU.gif

Last edited:
My only request:

Just try not to delay the game anymore.....I have moved onto the stage where I have started to dream about how I would get my footwork and bat movement right to a lethal inswinging delivery
nunchakku.gif

hahaha i thought i was keen. As soon as i heard about 505 delaying until November i thought that might be a good chance for big ant to take the ECB and Cricket Australia licenses for cricket14. If thats the reason for a rethink in strategy then surely thats a good thing. I may be wrong though with that thought process.

Any extra licenses into the game can only be a good thing regardless on weather we wait a couple of months longer for a release.

Good news from ashes cricket 2013
Now looking for a big good news from big ant studios

Ross, please dont let us wait till friday why not today
As old people said, Iron is Hot - Hammer it....

Whao !! did you see mike fegan is now on ashes 2013 forum :p

My only request:

DImLhaU.gif

Haha when I'm trying to get to sleep I imagine playing the game in my head too xD but I don't think we need to pester ross. He has said in the past if AC2013 didn't exist we would have had a game on our hands by now, also he has stated the release date isn't confirmed for them yet and I'm sure he'll do what is best for his fans as thats been BA's whole theme .

Sequels!!!!:eek: You just made my day:yes:cheers

Get game out before ashes13 surely thats the sensible thing to do, unless im missing something.

This must be Christmas for you guys now ross, saw this coming a mile away and also ashes just say November not a date. PS Go get that market I say, you have months free to take all there customers ross.:clap

Hey Ross,
Try to create an option in Cricket Academy when we can create a player based on picture uploaded.So that it will easy for community to create exact players and themselves.Please reply to me are u ignoring me?.do u only answer your senior fans?.:(:mad:noway:wave

Users who are viewing this thread