Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

With the news regarding AC13's delay the ball is pretty much in BA's court, release soon and get ahead of the game or wait until after AC13? I think we all know that if they were released at the same time then AC13 would hoover up all the sales regardless of quality, due to the license, so BA have a tricky decision to make.

I'm going into BA cricket the same way I go into all cricket games, ie: expecting the worst hoping for the best. To me it all depends on the AI, if you are able to have a decent game against the computer, then I will be delighted, if not then all of the cool features will essentially be wasted, I pray that BA's AI is up to the standard, otherwise this will join the long list of cricket games that failed.

Look at him, all civilized all of a sudden :P
Come on Ross, we want a CEO vs CEO. ;)

Some surprise in this week's Cricket Academy update...:yes

Hey Ross,
Try to create an option in Cricket Academy when we can create a player based on picture uploaded.So that it will easy for community to create exact players and themselves.Please reply to me are u ignoring me?.do u only answer your senior fans?.:(:mad:noway:wave

BA team doesn't have time to reply to everyone (they're not paid to be here). So I presume they reply to Q's which are enlightening for the forum as a whole. This isn't really even a question and furthermore it's in the wrong forum. Stop expecting a reply for a want answered a long time before in the correct thread. Ofc, it is assuming too much thinking that many of the irregular posters have read all of the information given on this forum

Is there "Change of ball" for huge sixes out of stadium???

In career mode, will the player's looks age over time? Based on what I've read in the fan-created Cricket 14 page, a career is going to last 20 years. Wouldn't it be weird if a 36-year old looked like a 16-year old?

Ross i'm ready for doing free publicity for your product,already i started just give us date and title of the game soon :yes

And more over can you show your game to gaming websites or shared info with them??Especially IGN,Gamespot,Gameinformer etc..I saw ashes cricket 13 news on ign regarding there delay announcement and wondered how they got that info especially as it's us based website.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/ashes-cricket-2013-delayed-to-november

I mentioned your game in comments though so that people will come to know about this games existence and challenged it with EA's fifa games to beat :(:noway dnt disappoint us ross :D
---

Last edited:
It will no doubt cause us to think about it, that's why I am non-committal right now as to the release.

We will get things done as soon as possible with regard to getting pre-orders available so people can swap over from Ashes.

I doubt people will pre-order another cricket game without knowing the release date and some sort of trailer other than the "burning stumps" teaser... call it "once bitten twice shy".

But yeah AC13 delayed till November (at minimum) does give you a clear 3 month window to move in first, and have a second shot at it by cashing in on AC13's launch campaign in time for 2nd Ashes series in Aus :yes

Users who are viewing this thread