Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Tomorrow is Ross's Bday . We want one more screenshot :yes:yes:yes . Please Ross, its your bday , be nice to people :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol :lol

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Tomorrow is Ross's Bday . We want one more screenshot :yes:yes:yes . Please Ross, its your bday , be nice to people :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol :lol

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

On the contrary, people should be nice to him and stop asking/demanding more.

But as BA has shown, you can make hot spot regardless of a licence. I mean HotSpot don't have a monopoly on thermal imaging :p I think Ashes has more significant games though, such as fielding.

licenses mean you cannot improve the system.

I beleive our systems are better than the licensed ones, the other game is hamstrung, they cannot fix deficiencies as they are not a allowed to by the licensors.

licenses mean you cannot improve the system.

I beleive our systems are better than the licensed ones, the other game is hamstrung, they cannot fix deficiencies as they are not a allowed to by the licensors.

So it must be like this:

221608-cricket-meme.jpg

Interested to see what your licences are then though and hopefully they don't limit the game.

I don't think he ever said Monday as such - it just sounds like from next week we will see 'weekly' updates, but until September it doesn't seem like they will be of substance.

I'll start this process as of the week commencing 5/8/2013

as above.

----------

So it must be like this:

221608-cricket-meme.jpg

Interested to see what your licences are then though and hopefully they don't limit the game.

First he has to find the "turn everything on" button :lol

ross and mikey , can we bring the keeper upto the stumps?

Last edited:
as above.
I don't think 'week of' ties them to Monday - at least not for the 'weekly rundown of game features'. The announcement of priorities for the week should be earlier on, but I don't read that post as suggesting detail being announced Monday.

Even if you do interpret it as Monday, they haven't been bound by the traditional definition of 'weekly' either.

(besides, the week starts on Sunday, which means it should be in 10 minutes time!)

Users who are viewing this thread