Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Here is the small info about PC Requirements ..

attachment.php

Attachments

• BAC_01.png
    BAC_01.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 242
Regardless of BA's game, it's not surprising since the game may never release.

BUT...maybe BA took them?

Doubtful... I don't want to waste all of this ammo I'm sitting on :p

There will be no announcement this Friday - I think today was enough for this week!

There will be an Update to Don Bradman Academy and there will be a video.

We have much more news to come on licenses and Officially Official stuff but I like playing whack-a-mole so I am saving some ammunition.

Fair play but I'm really confused now, first I read there was no update to Don Bradman Academy now there is an update this Friday along with a video?

The main criticism I have is when you release any form of news and media you do it in threads that are pages upon pages long so it's VERY hard to find. I think it would be very nice if you had a sticky thread in which only you can post in, so when you have a new bit of media or news you can just post in that thread and it will all be in order.

Fair play but I'm really confused now, first I read there was no update to Don Bradman Academy now there is an update this Friday along with a video?

The main criticism I have is when you release any form of news and media you do it in threads that are pages upon pages long so it's VERY hard to find. I think it would be very nice if you had a sticky thread in which only you can post in, so when you have a new bit of media or news you can just post in that thread and it will all be in order.

I think that is a good idea. Would also give us a timeline of when things happened.

Bunked the second half of college today and boy, it was worth it :p
Ross, that was some secret you managed to keep. Awesome work getting the greatest player ever on the cover. Now MF can shove that ashes license where the light don't shine.
Just give us a long video of a test match session of a co-op mode. Would love to sit back and enjoy the video this friday.

There will be no announcement this Friday - I think today was enough for this week!

There will be an Update to Don Bradman Academy and there will be a video.

We have much more news to come on licenses and Officially Official stuff but I like playing whack-a-mole so I am saving some ammunition.

I'm yet digesting it.
With DBCA update and a video is just bonuse!:-DB-)

Ross, will the actual game's menu style/color palette be the same as as the current CA? If not will the next update to DBCA will bring those menu style changes? Really love the green white combo on the cover/title and wold like to see something similarly classy in the menu styles. (Current menu is fine too but getting a bit bored of it :p)

Seriously though i love the hostility towards a dissenting opinion here...

You'll often find in life when ones opinion is moronic, stupid and pointless you'll receive hostility and derision. I'm sure that's not something new for you given your recent lack of subtlety... but lets assume this whole experience may be new for you (the experience of being so incredibly inept and wrong) allow me to state that you're so far in the minority on this one you're kinda gotta take it like a sailor and either enjoy it or leave. But bitching about "fanbots" is just lamesville, population you.

Facts are; Game was announced... few were excited, most were skeptical (including me). Game stood up and showed some screens, few were excited, most underwhelmed (including me). Game went off radar for a bit, then Ross showed up and owned the show by putting money on the table every damn day since then and guess what, EVERYONE here has been blown away. That's not being "fanbots" that's being realistic excited cricket game fans. We've got a beta academy, plenty of sceens and a couple of WIP videos... and more to come. If that track record of forum feedback, interaction and BIGANT CEO's and developers actively engaging us on an HOURLY basis (not daily, or weekly) isn't good enough for you, allow me to show you the door...

...shows the maturity of the community.

Haha, clearly you're new here... Do the needful and injure your hemorrhoids at the earliest convenience.

Last edited:
Bunked the second half of college today and boy, it was worth it :p
Ross, that was some secret you managed to keep. Awesome work getting the greatest player ever on the cover. Now MF can shove that ashes license where the light don't shine.
Just give us a long video of a test match session of a co-op mode. Would love to sit back and enjoy the video this friday.

STAY IN SCHOOL!

Night all... been a long day :)

Originally Posted by Vishnu Karthik View Post
I'm sooo Gonna buy this game because it is made by a honest person !

Thank God for Big Ant Studios finally stepping on and making a game which no one dares to make !
Why the sudden change of heart?

It isn't a sudden change of heart but it's just plain trolling by
someone who sadly has nothing else to do!!:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread