Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

May I propose a Hey Jude singalong to the theme of Ashes 2013? I'll start....

Heeeeey Mike,
I know it's bad
But turn all the things onnnnn
And make it better....

112539d1375790381-don-bradman-cricket-14-general-discussion-fanbot.png

FANBOT

I like the new car smell you got going on in here...

Perhaps he needs to go and read some of the "welcome" posts, and Big Aint Cricket posts (I heard these referred to but didn't see them), there are no fan boys here and I know that knives once sharpened are easily turned, I know I have to deliver.

It's been a long time developing this game and we at Big Ant universally believe that I came onto this site too early in October last year, it was an error on my part as sadly most people cannot stick the journey, if I'd arrived in May I think people might have a little less "fatigue" - but anyway, it's given some an insight to the development process.

Don't honor this fool by reply to his posts please!!

Anyway, you can't reason with half-wits!:noway

Thanks a lot for making that !
I don't discriminate morons... I enjoy them.
That's what i was doing actually enjoying riled up fanbots is just a delicacy of mine.

Seriously though i love the hostility towards a dissenting opinion here.. shows the maturity of the community.

Last edited:
So I take it the next big announcement will be this Friday?

I know about another gameplay video release Friday right!?

There will be no announcement this Friday - I think today was enough for this week!

There will be an Update to Don Bradman Academy and there will be a video.

We have much more news to come on licenses and Officially Official stuff but I like playing whack-a-mole so I am saving some ammunition.

There will be no announcement this Friday - I think today was enough for this week!

We have much more news to come on licenses and Officially Official stuff but I like playing whack-a-mole so I am saving some ammunition.

Something weird ?? Ashes Cricket 2013 is removed from official cricket australia website shop.

Cheers, Ross.:cheers
We're still happy to get a CA update, sorry I mean DBA update and a video in bonus. So no worries.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread