Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

keep your fanboy logic with yourself.I'm really sorry i'm not a kissass. just because this is the only one of cricket games being made after all these years doesn't mean i have to be a fanbot.That's not an opinion that's a stirred up fanboy rage which is hilarious. I didn't say it would be well known it would be something i can expect it to be.

If it turns out like Cricket revolution then yeah its crap but if its somthing of an hybrid of AC09 it might be good "might" be.Opinions are not "right" or "wrong" they never are unless its argument about facts.

So you thank a post asking for people to be civil in their arguments but are utterly unable to uphold that yourself.

Your arguments are just a repetitive mini game of saying fanboy to everything. Really intelligent stuff.

So you thank a post asking for people to be civil in their arguments but are utterly unable to uphold that yourself.
1) I don't attack anyone personally
2) I only list facts

How am i not being civil ?
Your arguments are just a repetitive mini game of saying fanboy to everything. Really intelligent stuff.
I'm sorry if see things for what they are.
fricken fanboys like Vishnu make me sick.
Oh the maturity,humbleness and elegance of the PR team its just palpable !!!

I don't see whats wrong with written explanations. I'd rather a written outline of bowling controls to a video any day of the week.

Is there any option to Hide or block an user so that u wont be able to see his/her posts. I would love to Hide VishnuKartik :p

2) I only list facts

How am i not being civil ?I'm sorry if see things for what they are.Oh the maturity,humbleness and elegance of the PR team is just palpable !!!

CEO* :p

2) I only list facts

How am i not being civil ?I'm sorry if see things for what they are.Oh the maturity,humbleness and elegance of the PR team is just palpable !!!

No, you state your opinion as if it is a fact and deride the opinions of others for not being factual.

Ross is the boss of the company and has nothing to do with PR. In fact his own pr team has put a restraining order out on him, to little effect.

I find it very uncivil for you to call me a fanboy based on your own shallow ignorance of who I actually am.

I'm sooo Gonna buy this game because it is made by a honest person !

Thank God for Big Ant Studios finally stepping on and making a game which no one dares to make !

Why the sudden change of heart?

No, you state your opinion as if it is a fact and deride the opinions of others for not being factual.

Ross is the boss of the company and has nothing to do with PR. In fact his own pr team has put a restraining order out on him, to little effect.

I find it very uncivil for you to call be a fanboy based on your own shallow ignorance of who I actually am.

Sad, but true.

I give MikeM constant meltdowns and heart attacks. It's all fun though, I think??

First thing he said to me the other day as he was shaking his head "hey Ross, Mike Fegan's on PC - I guess there's no chance you'll try to take the moral high ground then...." to which of course I replied, as I did here, "that horse has one saddle and it aint got my name on it!"

that's not true at all i just now agreed with @MattW the real problem is that Fanbots can't even stand criticism and go on being the white knight.
I find it very uncivil for you to call be a fanboy based on your own shallow ignorance of who I actually am.
Well then stop attacking me personally.. by doing that i'm very sure you'll be able to disprove me :facepalm
He is the "Community representative" or however you spell it.
Why the sudden change of heart?
fanbots.

Is there any option to Hide or block an user so that u wont be able to see his/her posts. I would love to Hide VishnuKartik :p

In the "User CP" then the "ignore list".... it works well except when people quote them, then you see them...

I real life you call this a coup or a revolution, well done it Ross, I am a saffa and we and the ausies have no love lost on the sport field, but to get the greatest cricketer of them all who is respected everywhere in the world, I was told mythical stories about the Don by my grandfather, A true legend, a man who scored almost a hundred every game on uncovered pitches as your game's name, well that is absolutely awesome, and a great honour!!!!!

that's not true at all i just now agreed with @MattW the real problem is that Fanbots can't even stand criticism and go on being the white knight.Well then stop attacking me personally.. by doing that i'm very sure you'll be able to disprove me :facepalm
He is the "Community representative" or however you spell it.fanbots.

So your actual motivation is a crusade against so called fanbots whatever they are and not the game? Good then I request you take that argument into another part of the forum and get back on topic. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread