Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I do love bradman who is not?.There are many games which didn't meet expections of the fans.I hope i will be playing this game for many years like EA 07.Ross please show us a video of gameplay take reviews from fans then make it perfect in all possible aspects rather releasing it straight a way after few weeks of relaese of trailer.

If you managed to play EA 07 for years I admire you. It was absolute rubbish.

do u have any licensed stuff in the game apart from bradman ,kits, the greats?.any tournament or league licences ?..anything else? atleast say yes or no if u can not name them.:wave:wave:wave:wave

----------

also pls make player attributes to be closer to their real life counter parts in the game like sakin tenhulkar(Sachin tendulkar) right handed batman with similar attributes rather we are assigning attributes which some might not like.PLease dont keep them like Atkinson (the one which we saw in the earlier video)

do u have any licensed stuff in the game apart from bradman ,kits, the greats?.any tournament or league licences ?..anything else? atleast say yes or no if u can not name them.:wave:wave:wave:wave

----------

also pls make player attributes to be closer to their real life counter parts in the game like sakin tenhulkar(Sachin tendulkar) right handed batman with similar attributes rather we are assigning attributes which some might not like.PLease dont keep them like Atkinson (the one which we saw in the earlier video)

How many more threads will you ask the same question in??? :p

Pretty sure Ross mentioned Tendulkar was too tough.

He'd rather endorse disposable pens...

IMG_1403.JPG

Last edited:
So in response to our first feature list, we have this on FaceBook:

Mike Fegan AC2013 has all this and more except career mode as we have gone more for Team Mode where you take a Captain's role in the game hence the reason Alastair Cook & Michael Clarke on the front of the box

See, competition is awesome, you heard it, Ashes will have all of these and more! I think the question needs to be asked if he's telling the truth :yes

? A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height ? imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
? Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
? The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
? More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
? An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.

Not sure if we have "Team mode" because I cant for the life of me work out what it is?? Anyone help?

----------

I dont know in which thread he replies!!!!:facepalm:p

Unfortunately I take it upon myself to read ALL posts....

You also get to "select" your team and tell Matt he's bowling from the river end into the wind...

Not sure if we have "Team mode" because I cant for the life of me work out what it is?? Anyone help?

I think, sir... that's some smoke and mirrors because I think that's just your standard "play as a team" in an ODI/T20 or Test match. I think they're just giving it a name rather than "that's what every cricket game has had, ever"

Doesn't "take a captain's role" mean that you get to set the field?

Ahhh got it - because you can't field at all it's called "Team Mode"... ok... so you have to turn manual fielding off in our game to have "Team Mode" and take a "Captains Role".

You also get to "select" your team and tell Matt he's bowling from the river end into the wind...

From the river itself if I have anything to do with it.
Incidentally I don't know if anyone heard the Robin Knox-Johnston interview on TMS on Saturday but he was saying they play a match each year on a sand bank in the middle of the Solent. Apparently fielding in the deep means standing in 4 feet of water...

I think, sir... that's some smoke and mirrors because I think that's just your standard "play as a team" in an ODI/T20 or Test match. I think they're just giving it a name rather than "that's what every cricket game has had, ever"

Well I think someone is smoking something and got the feature lists of the games mixed up... where's that Pinocchio gif that I had for such occasions!

Users who are viewing this thread