Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

do u have any licensed stuff in the game apart from bradman ,kits, the greats?.any tournament or league licences ?..anything else? atleast say yes or no if u can not name them.

----------

also pls make player attributes to be closer to their real life counter parts in the game like sakin tenhulkar(Sachin tendulkar) right handed batman with similar attributes rather we are assigning attributes which some might not like.PLease dont keep them like Atkinson (the one which we saw in the earlier video)

Ross please don't compare and there is no competition between two games
one is based on Ashes other has generic teams,generic tournaments which user shd customize.pls don't comment on their game.please answer my previous questions.

It's not about a comparison, it's one thing to joke around on here but people here are savvy and if you BS them they will find you out.

When you LIE to the general public about your feature list then that's another thing entirely.

It's not about a comparison, it's one thing to joke around on here but people here are savvy and if you BS them they will find you out.

When you LIE to the general public about your feature list then that's another thing entirely.

let them release their game then we will come to knw all these.

Last edited by a moderator:
People pre-order and get ripped off when people LIE about their feature list.

People pre-order and get ripped off when people LIE about their feature list.

yes of course .let them say whatever they want.we dont care abt it.we only expect 2 great games after 6 years.I will purchase both whatever the features they have.

Last edited:
You are talking about feature list? they were gonna rip us off by selling a broken game had Microsoft passed it. :mad

...is it too late for a refund?

Please call the "This Guy Gets It" customer service desk and we'll see if we can assist you. Please note hours of operation are eleventy o'clock until forty three pm...

Please stay online, your call is probably important to someone...

I forgot, they managed to get their online saving system too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MF-Lies.jpg
    MF-Lies.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
ashes 2013
BUT-WAIT.jpg

Last edited:
So in response to our first feature list, we have this on FaceBook:

Mike Fegan AC2013 has all this and more except career mode as we have gone more for Team Mode where you take a Captain's role in the game hence the reason Alastair Cook & Michael Clarke on the front of the box

See, competition is awesome, you heard it, Ashes will have all of these and more! I think the question needs to be asked if he's telling the truth :yes

? A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height ? imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
? Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
? The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
? More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
? An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.

Not sure if we have "Team mode" because I cant for the life of me work out what it is?? Anyone help?

----------

Unfortunately I take it upon myself to read ALL posts....

It seems that a certain person on Facebook with a name rather similar to mine has enjoyed calling out Mr Mike on these false feature lists.

Can't say I didn't enjoy it :)

Not tempted to comment?

Of course I was tempted... hate seeing people being mislead like that.

Despite what people think though, there are some things that even I won't do! :)

Posting on other peoples forums/FB is not cool and I have never encouraged it :noway

Users who are viewing this thread