Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I forgot, they managed to get their online saving system too.

attachment.php

Can you post a link to that post?

...I'd hit it.

What a cheat this guy is!!! Openly stating on facebook that he has all these features??? What crap!!! Looks like these guys would never learn or change.....they are still out there looking to cheat people!!! This is insane now!

Be interested to have a look...

You just had to didn't you.... was it interesting?... perhaps these should go on FaceBook right next to his we have "more" comment...

Yellow line on the pitch is much better than a circle, less noticeable, anyway 4th down and inches by the look of it....

but don't worry these images are like 9 months old.... etc... etc... etc...

Reality is this is the advertising for the game they were going to sell YOU if it had been approved.

Last edited:
Mike Fegan: How can you say that when you haven't even seen actual in game play from either game??? You should consider buying both games and we are all winners!

So this is their new tag line eh?? Buy both games....that ways we all are winners!!! I have to say....this old man has lost it!! He is surely into drugs and smoking pot and wasted since yesterday when Don Bradman was revealed!!!

Benefit of the doubt, they may be adding back in features... I wouldn't imagine "nets" are that hard to implement, for example. Auto-fielding may be more difficult to turn off and get functioning, but given they're pushing the release date further and further into 2013 they might be just throwing everything at the development guys to add similar features with more time. That being said, my gut tells me that's a recipe for disaster...

It doesn't have the FEEL of a cohesive well thought-out development process. This release date s%#t is killing them... You kids wonder why Ross doesn't give a release date? THIS is why.

So this is their new tag line eh?? Buy both games....that ways we all are winners!!! I have to say....this old man has lost it!! He is surely into drugs and smoking pot and wasted since yesterday when Don Bradman was revealed!!!
CRfG5Bs.jpg

I like that you used my cover... Ross, please take note...

Benefit of the doubt, they may be adding back in features... I wouldn't imagine "nets" are that hard to implement, for example. Auto-fielding may be more difficult to turn off and get functioning, but given they're pushing the release date further and further into 2013 they might be just throwing everything at the development guys to add similar features with more time. That being said, my gut tells me that's a recipe for disaster...

It doesn't have the FEEL of a cohesive well thought-out development process. This release date s%#t is killing them... You kids wonder why Ross doesn't give a release date? THIS is why.

We've known what we've been making for literally years... they have now got less than a month to "turn everything on" and add all of our features, yes apparently ALL OF THEM except Career Mode, bug test it, balance it, get the squads correct (how???) and then ship it.....

If it doesn't glitter it is not gold.

Well, PC.net took care of the squads... That s#&t is solid gold.

Hello Ross,

I dont know if it has been answered before, If a the cpu bowler does not get a wicket for a long time would it try go over and around with wicket including going wider on the crease to create different angle of delivery ?

Thanks

S0074845

Users who are viewing this thread