Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

...pity she's stuck with a night watchmen...

What I can't believe about Augusta is that they gave their license to EA who then produced a horrible looking cartoon of a course. They should have gone the HD photos route with WGT.

I feel I am more than able to hold my end up, yes...........

Lucky, biggs is not bowling to you! ...Clean bowled if...

----------

And one more question, everyone saying that this game is gonna be so realistic,so if we start a career mode with Salman Butt,Asif and Amir,we will end up in Jail ?

They should have gone the HD photos route with WGT.
Which results in the ball looking like it's just sitting on a photo.

It's like comparing the photo faces of other games with what people have been able to do in the Cricket Academy - perhaps it isn't 'picture perfect' but it is far more natural looking in motion.

Graphics have to be more than a nice looking surface.

I feel I am more than able to hold my end up, yes...........although she doesnt expect too many elegant strokes.....

If you try to play defensive,you are expected to survive more :D Your job is to rotate the strike....

Last edited:
Which results in the ball looking like it's just sitting on a photo.

It's like comparing the photo faces of other games with what people have been able to do in the Cricket Academy - perhaps it isn't 'picture perfect' but it is far more natural looking in motion.

Graphics have to be more than a nice looking surface.

Not at all. I play TWO and WGT and the latter looks and plays 1000x better.

I play TWO and WGT and the latter looks and plays 1000x better.
Funny you mention TWO - which is built on Unity (like a certain other Cricket game) - which is not the same as the one they use on the console versions of the game.

Two lessons from that - EA screw over PC gamers with substandard versions and a cut down browser engine will give you worse results than something designed for full scale console games.

This game is going to be famous like a mammoth ...... but they are extinct...

...Don bradman looks like Imran khan to me from that angle^^

Users who are viewing this thread