Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

anyway, just an idea, would love to see what Ross thinks of this?:wave

I know what Ross will think of this :p!! He just loves markers and stuff like that mini-game you mentioned :cheers!!

As for this:

so i know its been said that there will be no bowling marker i.e you wont see where the ball is going until it is actually bowled...i was just wondering if its the same when you are the bowling side..so like how will you know what line and length you will be bowling?

If you read the bowling controls posted by Mike, you would know 'exactly' how the bowling is implemented in this game.

Since we have a lot of new members here who obviously would not want to go through the scattered posts by Ross and Mikeymerren, here is a list of stuff confirmed by BigAnt. I think this would answer most of the qs asked by these new members (except ofcourse the regular queries on pre-orders, price, release date and trailer):

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-cricket-game-so-far-83261-3.html#post2577391

All these points are derived from Ross' and Mikeymerren's posts on this forum, up till 25th August 2013.

sorry im new...where could i find this post from mike?

Then how exactly are we supposed to know what line and length are we going to bowl?:facepalm

By reading up on stuff, waiting for gameplay vidoes or reviews, by trusting.......just an idea.

Just because new people come here or people who havent caught up with details doesnt mean things are not known or that we have to immediately dis something because it is different to what we have got used to......

Then how exactly are we supposed to know what line and length are we going to bowl?
Briefly - You select a general length with the buttons on the controller, and then what you do with the analogue sticks will determine length and the exact timing of the release will do length/speed.

You'll know where you're going to bowl by how you've used the controls.

Hey Ross, Any chance you can make this Friday extra especial.....??

I liked the way you posted 1 unique screenshot per hour up until the release of sneak peek video....

I know you have promised a full video of review system in the game, but would very much appreciate a few screenshots showing situations like in my avatar or something like that....:cheers

PS:Since there is hardly anything you release on any other day, why not keep us hooked all day this friday like you did the first time...:)

I liked the way you posted 1 unique screenshot per hour up until the release of sneak peek video....

I wonder who gave him that idea though
smiley-angelic004.gif

Then how exactly are we supposed to know what line and length are we going to bowl?:facepalm

Have you played Fifa?

If yes, then hat happens when you shoot for a goal?
Do you get any marker suggesting where the ball is gonna go or how much power you have used? NO.!!!

If same thing is implemented here then why is it such a big deal?

Show some faith..

----------

I wonder who gave him that idea though
smiley-angelic004.gif

I don't think it was you..!!:rolleyes

Have you played Fifa?

If yes, then hat happens when you shoot for a goal?
Do you get any marker suggesting where the ball is gonna go or how much power you have used? NO.!!!

If same thing is implemented here then why is it such a big deal?

Show some faith..

I was just asking how the bowling controls are configured..sorry if that's a mistake..

PS: I did play FIFA 13 and I know exactly how the penalty works. It's not a big deal if this is how the bowling controls are configured.

----------

In the words of Matthew Hoggard:

5zKXz.gif

I was just asking how the bowling controls are configured..sorry if that's a mistake..

PS: I did play FIFA 13 and I know exactly how the penalty works. It's not a big deal if this is how the bowling controls are configured

If people are going to have a go at you you only have yourself to blame if the very first statement you make is to suggest that what has been implemented is a load of shuttlecocks.

If you ask a genuine question about how it will work I am sure you will get a decent answer or two or point you in the right direction......

Happy Independence Day Indian fans!!!

Hi Ross, It is Independence day here in India tomorrow, and i just have small request for you. Could you please release the video tomorrow instead of friday so that we Indian fans could celebrate even more happily?? :D :D

I am sure fans from all over the world will also enjoy it thoroughly :)

PS dont crucify me if i had said something wrong, im just sharing a thought.

If people are going to have a go at you you only have yourself to blame if the very first statement you make is to suggest that what has been implemented is a load of shuttlecocks.

If you ask a genuine question about how it will work I am sure you will get a decent answer or two or point you in the right direction......

I do apologize if I sounded like that..

f6due.gif

I am aware how much hard work is being put into this game by the Ross team to put everything together.I am eagerly waiting for this game just like any other cricket fan. I read several posts about different camera angles and I just wondered how the bowling controls might be..:)

Users who are viewing this thread