Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

zing wickets - the stumps and bails that have LED lights that flash when they are struck - will come into use in ODI and Twenty20 cricket.

These stumps were used in Australia's Big Bash League T20 tournament, and the ICC had commissioned an independent assessment of the technology before adopting it.

ICC news : ICC introduces on-field process to curb ball tampering | Cricket News | Cricinfo ICC Site | ESPN Cricinfo

Ross I hope this technology is put into game as it is to be implemented soon as said in the article

Sorry if it is discussed earlier ross when I am creating a tour in cricket academy when I try add 3 test series there is no gap between 3 tests .generally we have 2 or more days gap between test matches can we fix this?

You are correct, and all this has to be achieved to aim for the best cricketing game, but in saying that, you dont want to have to press 4 different buttons to play a backfoot pull shot, or a simple cover drive

using left analog stick for footwork, right analog stick for shot, and having to press buttons in between will prove to be difficult during my usual playstation drinking sessions

but alas, i will try to master any method they deem fit to provide

i just cant wait to sink my teeth into career/ be a pro mode, Madden and NBA 2k did be a pro or superstar mode, whatever you want to call it so well, its a dream for this mode to be in a cricket game

and then 1 day, maybe 1 day, we might get this mode in a afl game, can you imagine that...

we can all dream...

but i dont want to digress, getting this mode into a cricket game just before the summer starts, im going to have some long nights and days in the mancave absolutley dominating all attacks!!

AgreeD! I think we can all agree we want a challenge but to an extent. Where we might play and miss when we get footwork etc wrong. Rather than a magnetic ball attracted to the middle of the bat!

Ross has shown impressive stuff so far though, love it!

Sorry if it is discussed earlier ross when I am creating a tour in cricket academy when I try add 3 test series there is no gap between 3 tests .generally we have 2 or more days gap between test matches can we fix this?

Just select day 1 of a test and move it to another day

I feel like I might be alone on this one, but I really don't want to see flashing bails in ODI cricket. 20/20, fine... suits the gimmick, but in ODI cricket? Feels cheap.

Doesn't bother me as I don't watch ODI cricket ;)

I know... I know... Makes you hard to love, but the counselor has told me to accept its part of what makes you who you are...

I know that but if the system do it automatically it will be nice 2 see just like fifa games

You have a tour creator at your disposal! Why do you want anything to be preset. I hope you understand that rest days between games will define how fit your players are for the next match!

You have a tour creator at your disposal! Why do you want anything to be preset. I hope you understand that rest days between games will define how fit your players are for the next match!

Yeah I know thank you

Update of Don Bradman Academy to 0.97a

For those that may miss the new thread -

We have just made available a quick update to the latest version of Cricket Academy

This is to solve a few issues people have been encountering that we have tracked down and fixed from version 0.97

* Uniform Issues - some uniforms were not saving correctly and would change each time they were loaded on a team.

* Glasses Disappearing on Umpires

* Small font on Uniforms

* Double Initials showing on sharing server, causing double up of players

...does this fix also include the glasses disappearing on player cards as well?

For those that may miss the new thread -

We have just made available a quick update to the latest version of Cricket Academy

This is to solve a few issues people have been encountering that we have tracked down and fixed from version 0.97

* Uniform Issues - some uniforms were not saving correctly and would change each time they were loaded on a team.

* Glasses Disappearing on Umpires

* Small font on Uniforms

* Double Initials showing on sharing server, causing double up of players

Thanks Ross, but where has the update been posted? :)

Users who are viewing this thread