Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Welcome MattWS and yeah I agree with everything you said right there mate.
Ic2010 helped you and to try to make it more even the fielders were super human. The next 6 weeks or so are going to be very exciting.

PS Interesting user name there Matt junior, I have to call you that as most of your name is taken.:D

----------

You are correct, and all this has to be achieved to aim for the best cricketing game, but in saying that, you dont want to have to press 4 different buttons to play a backfoot pull shot, or a simple cover drive

using left analog stick for footwork, right analog stick for shot, and having to press buttons in between will prove to be difficult during my usual playstation drinking sessions

but alas, i will try to master any method they deem fit to provide

i just cant wait to sink my teeth into career/ be a pro mode, Madden and NBA 2k did be a pro or superstar mode, whatever you want to call it so well, its a dream for this mode to be in a cricket game

and then 1 day, maybe 1 day, we might get this mode in a afl game, can you imagine that...

we can all dream...

but i dont want to digress, getting this mode into a cricket game just before the summer starts, im going to have some long nights and days in the mancave absolutley dominating all attacks!!

I was thinking the same thing the other day about the controls I mean.
We will all want to use are feet as much as we can, my guess would be normally only 2 buttons will be required for most shots in the game.

Meaning using the LAS with the defence button should do different defence shots, like left/right and forward and backward also. I can't wait to test this in the nets for as much time as needed till I think I am ready for a real game.

The Price factor leaves me perplexed, planning to wait for some time until the price gets reduced...Indian market is big and constructive price mechanism should work in country where cricket is worshiped. Add few more K?s to DBC's price we could purchase a gaming console down here...:wave

Can someone tell me if the comments about how the price hasn't actually been announced etc is able to be seen by anybody else but me?

They must be invisible...

Or people can't read...

Goldfish swimming from one side of the tank to the other commenting to oneself... this side looks alright... wonder what the other side is like... repeat.

Come on You can simulate by the ball, the over, the innings, the wicket - your choice! good signature!!!!

Come on You can simulate by the ball, the over, the innings, the wicket - your choice! good signature!!!!

I thought I might just start putting the things that are unique to our game in my signature every now and again :)

Nah, apparently they've got all we have and more.... as in more leakage, more bugs, more lines on the pitch... :lol

New hot-fix for the Don Bradman Academy will be available tonight.

ok ross here is the deal, you need to change the signature every 12 hrs with new features and reveal videos every friday or change the signature every 24 hrs and reveal videos and screenshots in alternative days :D :clap this is excellent deal grab it with both the hands ross :D :lol

Nah, apparently they've got all we have and more.... as in more leakage, more bugs, more lines on the pitch... :lol

New hot-fix for the Don Bradman Academy will be available tonight.

They will magically fix everything by september, that is for sure. In the world of hogwash Hogwarts anything is possible.

Speaking of magic, What will be fixed by this new spell?

I'll get the list from MikeM in a few minutes, I know your issues are fixed with regard to names and colours.

Yeah, while they give you a bugs list we show you our balls :)

Speaking of balls*

*I, in no way employed by Lynx... although, I am a lifelong user of their product and I think that ad is hilarious.

I thought I might just start putting the things that are unique to our game in my signature every now and again :)

I realise this is a pretty finicky question, but can we simulate a certain amount of overs?
For example, in a 50 over game, could we tell it to sim 40 overs in one hit, or would we have to manually keep simming?

Users who are viewing this thread