Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

let someone from Studios answer this

They have said they would support mods and have in the past with previous games. Modding the tv overlay has also been bread and butter for the modders here, and that's for games that haven't officially supported modding.

Hi everyone,
Using cricket academy i am not able to change ball,bat and kits sponsors from bigant to anything.is it not possible?..lets say i want GM bat, is it not possible to replicate same in cricket academy? has anyone tried?

Last edited:
let someone from Studios answer this

Or take the word of someone who has been around the threads a lot longer than you have.

Ross has said the game will very easily editable. What that means we will have to wait and see.

----------

Hi everyone,
Using cricket academy i am not able to change ball,bat and kits sponsors from bigant to anything.is it not possible?..lets say i want GM bat, is it not possible to replicate same in cricket academy? has anyone tried?

No.

Hi everyone,

The lisences have not been revealed and so obviously we can't use them yet. Please read around the forum and stop asking silly questions.

Ok, I have been following the news surrounding this game for the last couple of months and I have to say it sounds like it could be very good.

However, as cricket fans we have been waiting for a cricket game to get it right for a very long time. I have been waiting about 18 years!

I hope this game delivers and if the enthusiasm and passion of the developers is anything to go by then there is no doubt it will. It is obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into this game.

So, what does everyone else think. Will this game live up to expectations?

Game price is $88 (australian dollar) that mean approx Rs 4938. This is too costly man. Most of us will not able to afford this ,

Ross..when the pre order going to start in INDIA

Game price is $88 (australian dollar) that mean approx Rs 4938. This is too costly man. Most of us will not able to afford this ,

Everyone please wait on the pricing......Ross has siad it will be around the standard price charged in their country....So would be around 2799INR....:)

I really don't think that is gonna be the case. It is all about economy.
It will be around 2k or 2.5k in India for sure but can't be more than that because games are priced lower in India most of the time.

Ok, I have been following the news surrounding this game for the last couple of months and I have to say it sounds like it could be very good.

However, as cricket fans we have been waiting for a cricket game to get it right for a very long time. I have been waiting about 18 years!

I hope this game delivers and if the enthusiasm and passion of the developers is anything to go by then there is no doubt it will. It is obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into this game.

Yeah I think that when we see actual gameplay or play the game ourselves we are going to be blown away by the level of realism and detail. It will prove to be the utter pinnacle of cricket games to date and the benchmark for any further efforts......

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't think that is gonna be the case. It is all about economy.
It will be around 2k or 2.5k in India for sure but can't be more than that because games are priced lower in India most of the time.

Game definately deserves if it will be 2.5k or lesser but 4.5k that is too much . Lets wait for the indian retailer

to be frank: probably not. Everyone's expecting a perfect game; and that will definately not be the case for the first Big Ant cricket game - it takes time to perfect things! Not the fault of Ross or anyone, but I think that everyone is overhyping how good it is going to be. Regardless of how good it is in terms of gameplay; some idiots will moan about how "the IPL isn't licenced!!!" or "there's no flashy stumps!!!" and think that it ruins the game. Also; I think that lots of people will complain about the usual day 1 bugs that always happem which I'm sure will all be patched up in good time (a first for a cricket game - a patch that does something!) and assume that it means that Ross was lying or some crap - look around the forums at some of the people moaning about petty rubbish. The good thing about this is that there will be a sequel barring airstrike or bubonic plague; so any problems that can't be patched-or-DLCd out will probably be fixed in the next version - especially now we have a sensible developer...

Game definately deserves if it will be 2.5k or lesser but 4.5k that is too much . Lets wait for the indian retailer

It'll be the price of a standard AAA legit console title in India - I'm not Indian, so I wouldn't know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread