Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

hope this one satisfies us else will wait for EA's game(until they consider fans request and ready to create one)

Because EA made such ripping games in the past. This is the company voted worst company in America two years in a row

Ross, how much is this game going to be in England? :rolleyes if its ?90 i don't think i can get it! :noway

It's about 90 aussie which is the standard price. I'd imagine it will be the standard UK price, whatever that is.

It will be whatever the standard price that is paid for a game locally wherever you are - thanks!

Ross - on consoles will the game come out worldwide on the same date, or will the game come out in Australia first and other regions a few weeks later?

Cheers! Thats around ?40 which is brilliant! Can't wait even more now! Whens the release of the release out?:spy

Hey Rossy, activate reply system in your official page and also update it regularly. Atleast upload the screens and the recent vid to update the fb community.:) BTW the like are stuck near about 3.5k from quite a few days....

Hi ross,
Is there any editor(or options) for changing the look and feel of score display(currently it is coming bottom with nation emblem)?:wave

Users who are viewing this thread