Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

A special "little" video will be made just for you 79C, late today or tomorrow morning.

Not sure you deserve it but MikeM says I've been mean to you, no idea what he's talking about! :p

Can you be mean to him everyday then

A special "little" video will be made just for you 79C, late today or tomorrow morning.

Not sure you deserve it but MikeM says I've been mean to you, no idea what he's talking about! :p

I can take it Ross so don't worry, to be honest you could call me directly on here as a f--king moron and I would still buy your game. I love what you are doing for cricket games ross as simple as that, I don't always agree with how you go about doing things on here sometimes. I guess on a forum you take the good with the bad like some of my posts right. ;)

PS For using BARS in the game for LBW does the ball have to be more than half way hitting the stumps to be out like DRS. Thanks.

----------

Can you be mean to him everyday then

You don't have the same rights as ross, ok LES.:eek:

----------

Ross if you are being serious about giving me something from the game then please release it to all of us as we are all the same. PS Unless it's you giving the brown eye then please don't.:lol

I'm joking 79C, love you man :)

Get a room you two...

I hope you are not joking about the sneak peak 2 video or so many members will be sad and will kill me:yes. All is cool Ross, I can't wait to hit you in the head with a large red ball.:p

Ross, we have 79C at gun point. If the vid is not release tomorrow, we may never see anymore posts from him which might be a good thing :spy

Lol.

Thanks 79C....because of you we get a video today :cheers.

I was hoping you would release something today Ross....Monday is not my favourite day of the week usually....maybe this can make it better ;)

Lol.

I was hoping you would release something today Ross....Monday is not my favourite day of the week usually....maybe this can make it better ;)

I am a nice guy just ask my workers but yeah I can be annoying sometimes.;) PS Don't get your hopes up as Ross said today or tomorrow, well maybe Tuesday will be your favourite day but I still think Ross likes Friday, then he can watch AFL all weekend.:clap

By "workers" he means "cats" and they really do talk back to him... :p

Atleast, or worse your contact details may be sent to subcontinent :yes

We all ready get telemarking people here in Aus, I cut my home line for one of these reasons. Only mobile now.:D

----------

By "workers" he means "cats" and they really do talk back to him... :p

Now I have a cat and she is a lot more clever than some of my workers these days. Asking to go home just 2 hours before there end of are shift last night.:mad PS Back to the game I can feel a presence I have not felt for a long long time, could it be. Darth Dutch.:p

Lol.

It's not going to be a great deal... just a little video, probably put it on Vine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread