Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I don't think it's fair to blame the smartphone...

Well anyway I don't think I could do a worse job - I was going to hold the phone upside down, cover half the lens with my thumb, scream howisie! at the mike, etc...

I don't think it's fair to blame the smartphone...

Well anyway I don't think I could do a worse job - I was going to hold the phone upside down, cover half the lens with my thumb, scream howisie! at the mike, etc...

Remember, if you're gonna use a smartphone camera, make sure it's Nokia :yes

@Ross
How far off is the Press Release date? Any hints? I still have to apply for that annual leave and we have to apply one month in advance. A PM would do the job. I won't tell :yes

I agree with Ross, Matt can you delete Legbreakgoogles post and also mine as we don't want to go down this road again and again. Let which ever cricket game win(The Don)

It's not going to be a great deal... just a little video, probably put it on Vine ;)

Maybe not a great deal to you Ross but for us it's something to be excited about. PS Ross will Matt go to your office before or after the play sessions.:spy

I'd laugh if it were a crap smartphone filmed vine video but of a screen showing the release date.

Your previous posts suggests you have a very low threshold for things to be excited about.

Matt are you talking about you going to see the game at bigant studios. If yes I cant wait, I enjoyed the one you did at trickstar for ic2010.

Matt are you talking about you going to see the game at bigant studios. If yes I cant wait, I enjoyed the one you did at trickstar for ic2010.
Nope, I was making a joke at your expense about how small a hint about something Ross could give and still get you excited about it.

must be nice being the CEO of a company producing a game that is in such apparent demand. :yes

its funny, cricket is a sport loved by so many people around the world (England, India, Aust, NZ, SAf, WI, Pak, Sri Lanka, etc) that you'd think there would be more of these games around, but this isn't the case. Hopefully this translates into sales and a die-hard fan base but I guess this will all depend on gameplay, etc.

I just hope you have good anti piracy software - is there anything we need to be aware of in this regard? eg. something requiring your dvd to be in the dvd tray at all times, etc. Thats why I'm hoping for Steam as the delivery platform as I hate must-have-dvd games (personal preference), esp when the discs get scratched.

its funny, cricket is a sport loved by so many people around the world (England, India, Aust, NZ, SAf, WI, Pak, Sri Lanka, etc) that you'd think there would be more of these games around, but this isn't the case

Cricket is played by hardly 15 countries of the world whereas Football is played by 200+. No surprise as to why we, cricket lovers, are always deprived of a good cricket game.

Cricket is played by hardly 15 countries of the world whereas Football is played by 200+. No surprise as to why we, cricket lovers, are always deprived of a good cricket game.

hope this one satisfies us else will wait for EA's game(until they consider fans request and ready to create one)

Users who are viewing this thread