Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, probably next time you could invest in low profile voice actors to provide commentary for low level matches. So that the big names are only found in international or starry league matches.

I second that. Sounds like a really good idea.

Ross will the second version of Don Bradman Cricket come only on the new Generation (PS4, Xbone) or this Generation as well? (PS3, Xbox 360)?

Ross will the second version of Don Bradman Cricket come only on the new Generation (PS4, Xbone) or this Generation as well? (PS3, Xbox 360)?

I think the current gen will be supported for some time to come.

Ross,

Can't wait for this game, it really is shaping up superbly.

One quick question...when a batsman plays a forward defensive or shoulders arms does he stay in place for a couple of seconds to admire his technique and slowly go back to the his batting stance or does he quickly and automatically warp back into his stance as per ashes cricket 10. This really broke any illusion for me. Would love the game to have this sort of detail. Small continuity animations such as this would really add to my enjoyment.

Ross im just wondering if there are already things you wanna add for the next cricket game, things that u find in this game and say to yourself hmmm that could be better. Or things you can do for next gen systems that couldnt be done in this game.

My thought on commentary in cricket games has always been:

Less is more

Having commentators talk less than in real life has benefits for me in a cricket game

:Commentary will stay fresher longer
:So obviously takes longer to get stale and the usual issue of hearing repeated phrases will be less likely to occur

Prefer to keep commentary more active for
: BARS and replays of wickets
: final few overs of T20/ODI and end of 4th innings in first class cricket

but for general play keep commentary to a minimum

Just my thoughts

I agree and I would like to add that the commentator should talk about the player used in career mode about his performance and the areas he need to improve his game [from the game's point of view] to increase his level of experience to either the division and other level or to sustain his position in International squad....:cheers

Would be great if we get to hear Allan Wilkins and Nasser Hussain and Co in the game.

There's going to be a full BARS video in the next week and to be specific it would be a bat-pad catch and the introduction of Big ears, Big mouth...:):cheers

Hi adit, im sorry if i missed it but what is big ears, big mouth?

i am looking forward to the games. I think this game is going to be very popular if the gameplay is nailed...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume

Big Ears = Snicko
Big Mouth = ? (No idea :noway)

There will be feature in game like BigEye (Unlicensed HawkEye) And BigEar (Unlicensed Snicko) and more...[Source:FB]:thumbs

Last edited:
Big Ear and Big eye is in the game ...may be big mouth reflect to 3rd umpire or may be commentator

Users who are viewing this thread