Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I was wondering the same.

Ross, is Don Bradman's player also created using Cricket Academy? He looks damn realistic.

I wish I could honestly say he was 100% made in the Academy but he wasn't. He is unique and has extra textures created just for him.

----------

We have a reporting system Ross.....works very well.

I am about to find out if that is correct.

I wish I could honestly say he was 100% made in the Academy but he wasn't. He is unique and has extra textures created just for him.

----------

I thought that Don created character was something extra, it just shows if bigant ever do get say the licences for aus and eng in the future what you could do and how close to the real thing you would get. PS Ross you have made Don from a photo would be my guess. Amazing.:thumbs

----------

If anyone reports something it will be dealt with quickly and fairly and transparently.

Can I report staff members? :P And Ross when are you going to announce the commentators?

Any post by anyone can be reported and is looked at fairly and squarely. I dont mind admitting that posts and contributions and decisions of mine are queried and acted upon. No staff member is above anyone else here in terms of some are more equal than others........

I report Matt all the time. Report him for being so damn handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread