Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey Ross, will the final version of DBCA include more options to create a player?? If not, can you please try to get it?? Actually, I haven't tried making one but it seems like even talented face makers are having problems to make Clarke, which must be due to lack of available options. If you want to know what actually needs to be added, you may contact some of the good facemakers like raj, deepu, israr, ameya, etc. :)

Hey Ross, will the final version of DBCA include more options to create a player?? If not, can you please try to get it?? Actually, I haven't tried making one but it seems like even talented face makers are having problems to make Clarke, which must be due to lack of available options. If you want to know what actually needs to be added, you may contact some of the good facemakers like raj, deepu, israr, ameya, etc. :)

in my opinion, the clarkes we have done so far are good enough. We seem to get a bit carried away to get a face perfect when it is a big player like clarke, dhoni, sachin etc and we need to stop doing that. if we are talking about a good player not having a great face in the server at this moment, it undoubtedly has to be cook. Even i did not get him right completely and need to go back to editing it again.

silly? Have you not seen that every word out of his mouth is lies and bs? seems alot of people in here saying stuff about fegans bullshit are over there saying sorry mike hope your ok and giving him the sympathy and attention he needs and craves funny how he magically gets personal attacks that he cant prove and gets people back on his side now

A very one sided and shallow point of view. Speaking for myself I can clearly say I am not some kind of moronic star struck zombie hanging on the lips of anyone.

I couldnt give a monkies whether his motivation to do something is this or that. My motivation to offer some sympathy is just that.....mine.

I think it is time a lot of people begin to grow up and put everything into prepective. And I mean by that Ross and Mike as well. If they are using the forums to have some kind of ego battle then I would have to say that is wrong.

It would be helpful if both Ross and Mike, if that is there intention, could fight any personal fights they think they are having outside of the the PC forums, or get in touch with each other directly.

Lots of people get dragged into things they have no idea what they are talking about.

The forums should be about the upcoming games, good, honest, cheeky banter and insightful comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reserve the right to defend myself.

The outrageous insinuations and unprofessional remarks remain on this forum.

Let us try and cut the unnecessary posts please, PC members. We have been lenient enough and if it continues we might have to take the stricter route.

So you're saying I don't have a right of reply or to defend myself. Thanks for that, I guess you'll be seeing a lot less of me on here for sure.

Glad that's been clarified by a staff member.

I have done nothing wrong and am certainly the victim of a scurrilous and unsubstantiated attack on my character. You and Dutch must be seriously taking the piss.

So you're saying I don't have a right of reply or to defend myself. Thanks for that, I guess you'll be seeing a lot less of me on here for sure.

Glad that's been clarified by a staff member.

I have done nothing wrong and am certainly the victim of a scurrilous and unsubstantiated attack on my character. You and Dutch must be seriously taking the piss.

We are by no means saying that, Ross. What I meant was this discussion is going nowhere unless Mike himself posts what he meant. All it does is creates a lot of spam and a lot of people get involved who shouldn't really get in. That's all.

Stuff the political debate thats on tonight.....we need the great cricket game debate.

Fegan vs Vegan (sorry Ross!). :p .....i would watch it! :cheers

Everyone deserves the right to a defence...especially after what has been said.

By not clarifying the intent he has done just that.

Never disparaged anyone my ass.

A very one sided and shallow point of view. Speaking for myself I can clearly say I am not some kind of moronic star struck zombie hanging on the lips of anyone.

I couldnt give a monkies whether his motivation to do something is this or that. My motivation to offer some sympathy is just that.....mine.

I think it is time a lot of people begin to grow up and put everything into prepective. And I mean by that Ross and Mike as well. If they are using the forums to have some kind of ego battle then I would have to say that is wrong.

It would be helpful if both Ross and Mike, if that is there intention, could fight any personal fights they think they are having outside of the the PC forums, or get in touch with each other directly.

Lots of people get dragged into things they have no idea what they are talking about.

The forums should be about the upcoming games, good, honest, cheeky banter and insightful comments.

I dont understand what you are saying. We all know that why Ross is here in this forum. Obviously he need to promote his game, but at the same team he is involved in random chitchats with PC members also. Just like he posted recently he likes the community thats why he is here. Its true that his game has benefited by him being active here ,but at the same its helped PC also in a bigger way

Problem for many is "he not acting like a CEO of a big company". He is just being himself here. And thats how its should be in public forums

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread