Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I see that "Supershtuffthat" is back, can't see the post as he's on my ignore troll list, however I would point out that everything he says is caused by Mike.... Makes sense using the same logic, right?

Supershtuffthat what a name ross, looks like he did this 79cshehgrgehgegh or something like that.:p PS If that made you laugh ross please answer my question.:D

did mf realy get contacted or is this just another lie to get some sympathy and blame big ant? Hes getting alot of sympathy and attention over there now on his q and a thread he lies so much i cant believe him even if he said the sky was blue i would have to check

Ross, just a little question please please. In the screenshots when you can see the ball all shinny and new, how many versions of the cricket ball did you do when it comes to say how old the ball will look, never seen a old cricket ball in a game before. PS Go Aussies.:clap

The ball wears over time, I will make sure this weeks video has a worn one.

----------

did mf realy get contacted or is this just another lie to get some sympathy and blame big ant? Hes getting alot of sympathy and attention over there now on his q and a thread he lies so much i cant believe him even if he said the sky was blue i would have to check

Well until said otherwise I beleive this is an unwarranted attack on myself and the lowest of acts, it is hardly the act of some one claiming to carry the "holier than thou" attitude to life that he has put forth, continually at every opportunity.

Last edited:

That's just silly, sure he and his team have made mistakes but this far I don't think so.

----------

The ball wears over time, I will make sure this weeks video has a worn one.

----------

Well until said otherwise I beleive this is an unwarranted attack on myself and the lowest of acts, it is hardly the act of some one claiming to carry the "holier than thou" attitude to life that he has put forth, continually at every opportunity.

Thanks ross, can't wait to see a old ball and I never thought I would ever say that ever. :p
PS Would love to see a bowler bowl a bowl with a new ball and then a old ball on the same pitch in the future.

This mike thing I would think the best thing to do is just ignore it till we now more about it say after mike posts again if he does. Time to talk about the Don.:wave

silly? Have you not seen that every word out of his mouth is lies and bs? seems alot of people in here saying stuff about fegans bullshit are over there saying sorry mike hope your ok and giving him the sympathy and attention he needs and craves funny how he magically gets personal attacks that he cant prove and gets people back on his side now

silly? Have you not seen that every word out of his mouth is lies and bs? seems alot of people in here saying stuff about fegans bullshit are over there saying sorry mike hope your ok and giving him the sympathy and attention he needs and craves funny how he magically gets personal attacks that he cant prove and gets people back on his side now

Calm down please mate, this is the reason why things like this are happening. It's his family simple as that, as a game developer sure he has f ck d up but just support Ross for the right reasons mate not this.

PS just think the coward who does these phone calls probably thinks the same. Just he went the next step. just try to focus on the game. PS ball wear very exciting week next week. IT'S ONLY A GAME.

Hi Ross,

One this i would love to see in cricket academy would be a sub section to put your team. Something which will allow us to name the section as per, i.e. International, doemstic, IPL and more.... Hope it make sense. :)

not everything has been revealed from the Academy yet. :)

I was hoping for this answer and i am not at all surprised as well. Bigant only means minute details.

honestly speaking i feel bad for the people who is going to try bradman academy for the first time in its full form.

God they will be awfully confused with the whole thing.

wonder how many times a day BA employees themselves get confused regarding all the menu options....and to keep everything organized

We're happy to take suggestions, we have many more options than has been released to the public so its going to get deeper.

More Sideburns variation would be nice. Most hairstyles doesnt seem to include prominent sideburns. Ir would make the side face more recognizable.

Ross, how come you don't answer / acknowledge my question? :noway

'Holier Then Thou'- Great 'Metallica' Song.
A sentence from that song Reminds me of
someone?!?! That lyric is :-
'You lie so much you believe your-self'

Hey Ross, If you can, please answer the following questions?

1.Is it possible to release one or more screenshots daily showing different aspects/features of the game leading to the day of play sessions?
It would be very helpful in this long wait of the game, thanks!!

2.At least now or this Friday I hope we can get the date on which the play sessions are supposed to be held.

3.Is the game still up for before october release?

Users who are viewing this thread