Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yeah... it's been so long since the last screenshots and video...

Haha you got me there :clap

Question Ross, in career mode what happens if you decide to play for a non test playing nation like Scotland or Ireland, will you still be able to have a full career or will you be limited because of lack of games?

Last edited:
Question Ross, in career mode what happens if you decide to play for a non test playing nation like Scotland or Ireland, will you still be able to have a full career or will you be limited because of lack of games?

Have been wondering about that myself!!

Sneak Peek, I would like to see:

A spinner using the rough to spin a mile...:yes

Pace Bowler bowling an inswing and the ball sneaks past wicket keeper with an inside edge or beats the batsman.....:yes

Differences in pace and bounce on different wickets on the same length using BIG EYE...:yes

Functionality of fielding and keeping[how the control system of fielding and keeping works in the game]...:yes

Share your thoughts on what sneak peek you would like to see....:cheers

PS:Just a thought on what all I would like to see in the game....:thumbs

Haven't we already got the screenshots and a video on Sir Don Bradman's Birthday?

Are we supposed to get more??

Yeah, promised Dutch some shots but he's not here so I think I'll hold onto'em :)

Yeah, promised Dutch some shots but he's not here so I think I'll hold onto'em :)

I think He can still access the forum....though not as regularly as he used to. You can still post the screenshots of the BigEye :cheers!! We all wanna see them too :D!

I'll be posting Big Eye, Big Balls, Big Wheel shots tomorrow. No video of gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread