Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just to make a general comment about moderation - I think readability is enhanced by there being more topics of discussion as individual threads. The Q&A thread moves fast enough that a lot of good discussion is lost.

Back when there wasn't much known about the game, a few threads were fine - but now that we are nearing release and are getting to know more and more about the game - discussion threads for major components of the game are an easier way of being relevant.

Not every question needs a new thread, but where existing specific discussion threads exist, questions relating to that topic should go there instead of the general Q&A thread.

Look for a relevant discussion thread first, then if there isn't one, if you're asking a question put it in the Q&A thread, if you're making general commentary on the game - use this thread.

If you think that you're talking about something that will be of interest to many that doesn't have an obvious place, make a thread. The mods can merge/delete as needed if we disagree on its importance (preferably without people complaining in the thread that it exists). Use common sense.

Just to make a general comment about moderation - I think readability is enhanced by there being more topics of discussion as individual threads. The Q&A thread moves fast enough that a lot of good discussion is lost.

Back when there wasn't much known about the game, a few threads were fine - but now that we are nearing release and are getting to know more and more about the game - discussion threads for major components of the game are an easier way of being relevant.

Not every question needs a new thread, but where existing specific discussion threads exist, questions relating to that topic should go there instead of the general Q&A thread.

Look for a relevant discussion thread first, then if there isn't one, if you're asking a question put it in the Q&A thread, if you're making general commentary on the game - use this thread.

If you think that you're talking about something that will be of interest to many that doesn't have an obvious place, make a thread. The mods can merge/delete as needed if we disagree on its importance (preferably without people complaining in the thread that it exists). Use common sense.
Previously, when every new thread had to go through moderation was better!

We only do that in the C07 download forum.
I agree with Matt that it's actually easier to find things if there are specific threads rather than everything lumped into one or two.

WHAT? I asked many times if we were near and nobody told me. FML

we were just playing with you:p .Its not finalised the date but it'll release within 2-3 months so relatively closer to release now than before(lol that sentence hold true even if the release date would be a year away)

Man everyone Ross said he will post new screenshots today.:)And I want to know in which thread and is it today.:yes:sri:

It'll probably be sometime in the evening (Aus Time) Fernando. So around 7-10 hours away I'd say :)

It'll probably be sometime in the evening (Aus Time) Fernando. So around 7-10 hours away I'd say :)

To save people any issues of refreshing they will be at 6pm Melbourne time in a new thread.

They are just shots that follow a milestone, not of gameplay, so don't get too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread