Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Well as long as that hefty check keeps coming to my account each time i complete a team.......i won't be disagreeing with anything....

Which reminds me...i need a raise! Like SERIOUSLY!!

interesting to see/get any info on how it's weighted.

e.g. when I made my England's Worst XI in CA, I saw that actually these guys had excellent first class records, they just couldn't cut it internationally.

Ross, are we getting the option to share competitions/tours in the next CA update? If not, are we getting it any time in the future?

Haha...that made me laugh.

and people still find so many different ways to get some hints out of ross on the release date ;)

Spot on...;)
Although that wasn't my intention..:D

Since Gta 5 isn't releasing anytime soon on PC(if at all:(), DBC 14 is my only hope till Black Flag and Watchdogs come out.... :)

Off Topic
---------

Hi Ross,
I sent message about DBC website design in facebook. Have checked it?

Can we create a separate official website for DBC14 (like rockstargames.com/V/ , commandandconquer.com , pes.konami.com/ , tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/ , fruitninja.com/).

I am skipping them all for bac14. None of those games seem to stand out for me. I get the feeling of "seen before, played it" with all of them and probably will buy a few of them when the price falls. Right now my complete attention is on bac14.

Sorry, but AC4: Black Flag looks balls to the wall NUTS with the open-world ocean-land-underwater stuff. You're crazy if you think that looks "same same" with the rest of the series. Now, will it be a good ASSASSIN'S CREED game is another thing entirely... I had huge problems with III so we'll see if they course correct enough this time around...

Lol you seem like a big AC Fan. well in my defence have never played any AC game and hence was not aware of what is going on with the new version. I was a huge princeof persia games fan and AC always reminded me of that and hence did not generate much interest in me to play. I generally tend to stay away from buying a game that seems "similar" to me to what i have played. So i only stick with cod instead of battlefield, fifa instead of pes etc etc. like playing completely different genres all the time.

Sorry for being offtopic mods.

Never apologize for being off-topic. Ever. Just throw a "cricket" in the sentence there somewhere or mention a release date and you're fine. But yeah, you should fully check out Assassin's Creed, start with the first one, it's a bit of a slog at times but worth it... II will blow your mind.

Never apologize for being off-topic. Ever. Just throw a "cricket" in the sentence there somewhere or mention a release date and you're fine. But yeah, you should fully check out Assassin's Creed, start with the first one, it's a bit of a slog at times but worth it... II will blow your mind.
I see what you did there (to stay on-topic).

It will be interesting to see how BA make the conversion from stats into abilities :)

Well as long as that hefty check keeps coming to my account each time i complete a team.......i won't be disagreeing with anything....

Which reminds me...i need a raise! Like SERIOUSLY!!

Consider your pay tripled! :p

Users who are viewing this thread