Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just dropped in to say this has been unbelievably amazing so far, and I'm awaiting the game with tremendous vigour. Respect for you, sirs.

Sorry, but AC4: Black Flag looks balls to the wall NUTS with the open-world ocean-land-underwater stuff. You're crazy if you think that looks "same same" with the rest of the series. Now, will it be a good ASSASSIN'S CREED game is another thing entirely... I had huge problems with III so we'll see if they course correct enough this time around...
I've never played Assassin's Creed before, and I barely have enough time to play games as it is, but I was practically ordered to put Black Flag on my list. I've heard nothing but the highest of compliments for that game so far, even from people who hold their cards close to their chests. Looking forward a lot for it to come out.

AC IV:Black flag-It will be awsome as its going to use Pirate theme!,following this game from AC Brotherhood.

I'm waiting for - Sherlockhomes:Crimes &Punishment later this year!,its promising to be the best of its franchise using Unreal engine3 for 1st time.

Cricket something release date something balls... Yeah, you're prolly better off starting with ACII at the VERY least to get an idea of the mythology of the franchise. ACII and AC Brotherhood are the two best video games I've ever played, full stop. Incredibly vast, in-depth open world and the storytelling is heart-wrenching at times. I really hope AC4 is a return to form, because ACIII was a bit of a shambles.

EDIT:

Wonder what a sandbox "open world" cricket game would be like?

Did any of you guys played Amnesia The Dark Descent ? If not then dare playing it and complete it play it at nights with lights off and wearing headphone and when you're alone....

If you survive I'll ship a free copy of DBC to you...

jk

Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs is arriving September 10th . Train Simulator 2014 on 26th September as well :eek:

Did any of you guys played Amnesia The Dark Descent ? If not then dare playing it and complete it play it at nights with lights off and wearing headphone and when you're alone....

If you survive I'll ship a free copy of DBC to you...

jk

Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs is arriving September 10th . Train Simulator 2014 on 26th September as well :eek:

I'm more than happy to inform you that I have played and completed Amnesia in your specified settings. Now for the free copy, I'll mail you my address.

@Biggs:Why not request ross for Apple of Eden in place of ball where we can use it to pull off a special delivery.
#Beamer or an animation of broken bat due to the power of Apple LolZ.

Any chance of bat getting broken when ball hits in the lower end.

@Biggs:Why not request ross for Apple of Eden in place of ball where we can use it to pull off a special delivery.
#Beamer or an animation of broken bat due to the power of Apple LolZ.
What's next? Asking for woodcarts and haystacks to hide from fierce bowlers? :p

Any chance of bat getting broken when ball hits in the lower end.

Nope. Not in this version. future patch maybe? They do have bat surface degradation though... :thumbs

Big ears screen?.
It would be awsome if a bowller is in hot form and goes for a hattrick ball where ball seems to be in flame and when defended ,smokes appear the ball after it stops.Lolz.

Big ears screen?.
It would be awsome if a bowller is in hot form and goes for a hattrick ball where ball seems to be in flame and when defended ,smokes appear the ball after it stops.Lolz.
Flames and Smokes?.. That's more like to be offered by the other title, even the stumps are on fire there :thumbs , and guess what? you don't even need to do a hattrick,..just play their teaser trailer,..sit back,..and enjoy the burn...

Users who are viewing this thread