Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Someone with way too much time on their hands wanting attention more likely.

Nominally at least you could also make a Facebook account with that as your name and post on the public wall - if it was actually from the page then it wouldn't be in that section and therefore wouldn't look like that. But the amount of likes since 'just now' would make me certain it's just faked.

I'm certain we will hear about any release date announcement on here before Facebook.

Without giving it too much further oxygen... it also said I liked it - I've never "liked" my own posts :)

It wasn't deleted because someone would be in trouble, it was deleted because no doubt when you clicked on the "Don Bradman Cricket 14" user link it would actually take you to the fake page.

Actually he forgot to fake it perfectly.

attachment.php

1. All the profile pics of people commenting are in the same horiz. rows, but here, it's not so.

2.Also, no attach photo icon, and he claims it was captured today. (We could attach photos for a long time now.)

C'mon, answer these too among other things, Surala Mahesh... :rolleyes :p

BTW The "you" liked it means it's he himself liked it, and I think that's fine.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 447
First thing that struck me is that it sounds nothing like how Ross sounds or how any of the others posts on Facebook do.

Anyway as Matt said let's move on.

...that and everyone knows it's date night on Monday night*. The magic happens Monday, the fun happens Friday.

*except the receptionist who never returns my calls

As so many men are, Colin. As so many men are...

Never Mind You Can Always Make Fake FB Wall Here Funny Fake Facebook Walls - The Wall Machine :p :p:lol

@kainkareswar, Now you're calling the suspicion upon yourself... :p

Well, with such fame and discussion of DBC14, this was becoming a pretty imminent possibility that fake marketing, rumors and speculations will spread,..

I better be wrong but I think there's more to come, we've not had it all.
Every anticipated game has these per-release excitements i guess.. :)

names & face of players

will players have real names & faces in this game ?

will players have real names & faces in this game ?

No - but there is the "Cricket Academy" which is a database of players made by the online community - some of them look absolutely spot on. When the game releases, you will be able to search for players, download them, and replace the 'fake' players in the game.

DBC 14: More added in SET B

Had 3 admission exams at the Universities i applied for and got little time to make the wallpapers...

But Ross, Here's my wallpapers: No. 15, 16, 17 & 18 ... :)

Previews:

15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

***PLease Visit the original Thread for more: CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Last edited:
Will there be scenario in group stage of tournament where we will have to chase in specified number of overs or restrict the opposition from doing so to qualify on net run rate basis?

Mike said he will show stuff at the start of September, he's never broken a promise or date before so I don't know why you would suggest he would this time....
Hope this promise starts from the 1st week starting tomorrow....:D

Users who are viewing this thread