Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Has there been any news to how people in North America can purchase the game?

No nothing yet. But ross seems hopeful to make the game available to retail stores in north america ...or at least to online retailers. (Amazon hopefully!!)

With the news of Sachin Tendulkar retiring in november it would be a great time to release the game in India.with sentimsnts running high and seeing a end of era the cricket lovers would jump to buy new cricket game be it the ashes or Dbc 14.

With the news of Sachin Tendulkar retiring in november it would be a great time to release the game in India.with sentimsnts running high and seeing a end of era the cricket lovers would jump to buy new cricket game be it the ashes or Dbc 14.

Would be the perfect time with the 1st ashes test at the Gabba on the 21st of November and now the Tendulkar retirement news. Mid November would be ideal

mid novembers too late

Why do you feel that??? Mid november has a lot of cricket planned.....seems like a good time to release a cricket game!! Though, having said that, it seems unlikely since AC13 is also releasing at that time, and I really dont think it will do good to either game if they release at the same time.

Why do you feel that??? Mid november has a lot of cricket planned.....seems like a good time to release a cricket game!! Though, having said that, it seems unlikely since AC13 is also releasing at that time, and I really dont think it will do good to either game if they release at the same time.

Mid November means DBC14 will go head-to-head against AC13 when Ashes series is about to kick off (Nov 21st) and the Ashes warm-up games are already in full flow. No matter how great DBC14 is, it will lose out going against a game with "official Ashes license". Majority of casual gamers will pick AC13 over any other game, and I'm sure Ross is well aware of the fact that DBC has to establish itself as THE cricket game by the time Ashes and AC13 roll along.

Aren't we forgetting that DBC stands for Don Bradman Cricket? I am sure the thing about selling on the basis of title of the game is no more relevant. That's what I think.

Aren't we forgetting that DBC stands for Don Bradman Cricket? I am sure the thing about selling on the basis of title of the game is no more relevant. That's what I think.

You will be surprised. Majority of casual gamers, who will generate most of the sales, will look at "official Ashes licenses" and buy that game. They won't care much about Cricket Academy and all the new features DBC has. It is imperative for DBC to establish themselves before Ashes series unless AC13 is canned.

Users who are viewing this thread