Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

True thing, Ross?
Someone with way too much time on their hands wanting attention more likely.

Nominally at least you could also make a Facebook account with that as your name and post on the public wall - if it was actually from the page then it wouldn't be in that section and therefore wouldn't look like that. But the amount of likes since 'just now' would make me certain it's just faked.

I'm certain we will hear about any release date announcement on here before Facebook.

Unfortunately someone's duplicated the account (easily done) or hacked ours... I think the former.

----------

I was busy having a heart attack watching the footy when that was occurring....

Unfortunately someone's duplicated the account (easily done) or hacked ours... I think the former.

----------

I was busy having a heart attack watching the footy when that was occurring....
Knew it but just wanted to have confirmation from you.
Also delete that post to avoid further discussion and even ban him so that he could not create any further problems for you.:)

It actually makes sense cause he posted and then got in trouble so naturally he is going to say he was hacked or copied I think that we get surpise on monday

It actually makes sense cause he posted and then got in trouble so naturally he is going to say he was hacked or copied I think that we get surpise on monday

Yeh he probably got in trouble for creating a fake image and posting it...
I think you get nothing on Monday

Take off the tin foil hat

Usually I'd be fine with going for pages with a petty debate, but seriously, Ross has already confirmed it wasn't him. You can call him a liar if he announces a release date on Monday, but otherwise there's nothing more to discuss and I'd rather not have yet another round of page after page of troll feeding.

Any further posts about that 'screenshot' will be deleted. Anyone who can't get the message will have a few days off to think about it.

Anyone who can't get the message will have a few days off to think about it.

I hear PlanetCricket does a great two-for-one-night stay at the Copacabana, music, fashion and passion... it's also the hottest spot north of Havana...

Users who are viewing this thread