Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

He gives and then he takes away, Ross. HE TAKES IT AWAY...

Sir ross...for ps3 console real name and face of players are included??? With original C.D
Or we need to download? ??

You can download characters from the community, the game will ship on disk with non-licensed teams.

Sir ross...for ps3 console real name and face of players are included??? With original C.D
Or we need to download? ??

You can download characters from the community, the game will ship on disk with non-licensed teams.

Just wanted to add....there is an easy mechanism to replace the non-licensed teams with the ones downloaded from the community :D!

In Football Manager they don't have licences for I think the German national team, but you can change one number in a text file and it magically sorts itself out ;)

Does 'non-licensed teams' mean random names, random faces, or players with 'similar' names and looks to real players (misspellings etc)?

Does 'non-licensed teams' mean random names, random faces, or players with 'similar' names and looks to real players (misspellings etc)?

Doesn't really matter! What they are shipping is as good as a place holder!

True. As long as there are some clear instructions posted somewhere when the game comes out, last time I looked there were so many versions of teams and players it could be a huge mission swapping things out for the non-academy-experts ;)

That's not counting the deleted pages ;)

We still reached the number 500 though. Just like Sachin Tendulkar's Century of centuries.
Thats not counting the number of times he was out on 99 :p

We all know that Ross is waiting for AC 13 team to make a move and he knows that they have only one possible move i.e releasing the game....And then its check mate after Ross makes his move i.e releasing his game.....Its actually like a game of chess where Ross is the obvious winner....:D;)

And from Mike Fegan's point of view its like depending on the tailenders to score a double centuries to win the match which is very unlikely to happen in a game of cricket...:lol

dear big ant 505 games making a another cartoons game ashes 2013 lol :D:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread