Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We kinda know everything Ross wants/is able to show us and as there waitin for trickster to lay there hand we shouldn't expect much to change for a week or three. Time to be patient. And those of you with CA that gives you plenty of time to perfect your creations!!!!

We kinda know everything Ross wants/is able to show us and as there waitin for trickster to lay there hand we shouldn't expect much to change for a week or three. Time to be patient. And those of you with CA that gives you plenty of time to perfect your creations!!!!

Don't take that name

Forgive me, but anything coming this Friday? Am not finding much scrolling through threads.

i think it's usual for ross not to promise anything for friday in advance if he is not certain if he will get permission to release it.

so unless he has said definitely nothing coming, it might mean there might be something.

Missing those days when Ross used to surprise us with screenshots, academy updates, batting/bowling controls a day or two before friday's. Now there's nothing coming out even on friday's... :noway

sometimes i think playing DBC14 online will be like trying to cancel my life insurance with the world's worst call centre.

Haha i had the same thought process as soon as i heard about the pulling and pushing back of the R stick to time bowling deliveries. Hard to see how that is going to integrate smoothly in online play.

Wow, AFL Live 2 has come out and is copping an absolute bath, and after playing it, its a complete pile of crud - I hope the Beta testing is a little more comprehensive in Cricket 14 that what this game demonstrates

Sure different developers - but from what I understand there's been a crossover of resources...

ps3 don bradman cricket14

hi,

once game released,on ps3 can i download the players created in the community online to my ps3.if so how .

Haha i had the same thought process as soon as i heard about the pulling and pushing back of the R stick to time bowling deliveries. Hard to see how that is going to integrate smoothly in online play.

to be honest i more meant struggling to understand sub-continental non sequiturs ;)

Missing those days when Ross used to surprise us with screenshots, academy updates, batting/bowling controls a day or two before friday's. Now there's nothing coming out even on friday's...
What on earth are you talking about? There has only been one week where they haven't done something on Friday in the last few months, and instead you got something the following Tuesday and on the Friday.

Otherwise, ever heard of the calm before the storm?

Sure different developers - but from what I understand there's been a crossover of resources...

Not at all.

Both published by same company. the "crossover of resources" ends there.

(a publisher just throws money at a game and promotes/advertises it)

Users who are viewing this thread