Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We are hard at work making sure the next Academy update works well.

This message is hidden because SuperCockIAm is on your ignore list.

Can people please stop quoting this guy? Seriously when you quote him I have to see his posts and I quite prefer the above.... I guess posting "We have no relationship with AFL Live 2" is not clear enough. Moron.

----------

Yeah, as MattW said, missed one Friday in months but added a Tuesday - off to set myself on fire in the City Square... bye.

Let it rain toasters, let it rain!

----------

It's a reasonable mistake for you to make given our history with the AFL game.

Not a reasonable mistake for SuperCockHeIs as his posts followed my clarification.

L O L

That word is banned here Ross. :p
Hesitant to respond to this seriously with the smilie, but it's not so much banning words (if we had a massive issue with 'moron' it'd be in the filter, which it certainly isn't), but an expectation of members being civil towards eachother.

I'd say in this context it's a reasonable enough response to a post that is ignoring facts just to get people angry.

If you banned the morons then we wouldn't have 504 pages.
I can't pinpoint anyone but one of them is surely the guy who gets it.
We have had some serious rubbish here. This page is an example.
The thread title should be changed to Rubbish Stuff from Morons.

I am one of them, am I not?

Hesitant to respond to this seriously with the smilie, but it's not so much banning words (if we had a massive issue with 'moron' it'd be in the filter, which it certainly isn't), but an expectation of members being civil towards eachother.

I'd say in this context it's a reasonable enough response to a post that is ignoring facts just to get people angry.

One can always encrypt it, like Mike Fegan does. He keeps repeating the words 'more' and 'on' all the time:p

If you banned the morons then we wouldn't have 504 pages.
I can't pinpoint anyone but one of them is surely the guy who gets it.
We have had some serious rubbish here. This page is an example.
The thread title should be changed to Rubbish Stuff from Morons.
]

Sorry to pee in your party punch but it is a hell of a lot better than the cricket 07 modding thread..

We are hard at work making sure the next Academy update works well.

The cricket academy in one word is simply great...but i'm hardly creating anything on it now....

It's possibly because i can't use my created stuff till the game comes out.....or I am a bit lazy when it comes to it since everyone else is busy with their creations..

One question though, since the game will come with the final version of cricket academy, then how will we transfer our created stuff (from standalone version) to the game directly without uploading it on big ant servers?

Also for pc, is there a way to copy creations of my friend to my computer and use it in my installed game without having to go online, maybe by copying a file to the installion folder of my game??

Last edited:
Sorry to pee in your party punch but it is a hell of a lot better than the cricket 07 modding thread..

There's some real stick-up-their-arse people that pop by occasionally and tell everyone how terrible a thread, the mods, or we all are and then bugger off for days... meanwhile, we all have a laugh and people enjoy this incredible thread when they're gone.

Sucks to be you, when you're not a part of the party...

Users who are viewing this thread