Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You're not getting one. Stop asking. We know what we're getting. Stop. Asking.

That's not fair Ross , 79cricket used to work for valve and he's the one responsible for Half Life 2 leak.

Is the next academy update going to be the "final" one? In the sense that, it will be the biggest update academy will get before the actual game releases?

I have all of the patience... Happy to lend some. CHRIS GAYLE! BOBBLEHEADS!

Non-Customize Tournaments

Hi Ross, Could you please tell us a bit about the Non-Customize groups tournaments in DBC 14 and can we add our created teams in these Non-Customize tournaments ?? Sorry If you have answered this question before but i joined the planetcricket forum last month and was not able to find answer of this question although overall the threads are awesome. Best Wishes

Hi Ross, Could you please tell us a bit about the Non-Customize groups tournaments in DBC 14 and can we add our created teams in these Non-Customize tournaments ?? Sorry If you have answered this question before but i joined the planetcricket forum last month and was not able to find answer of this question although overall the threads are awesome. Best Wishes

have you downloaded the cricket academy? you can see stuff in there.

could be wrong but i think the non-customisable group just means that you can't set which teams are in which groups. you can set up the rest of the tournament as you wish, you just can't say "these teams are group A, these teams are group b".

sure someone else will put us straight if i am wrong ;) but really CA is a great way to discover features of the game

Users who are viewing this thread