Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I thought Ashes Cricket had "everything" that DBC has expect career mode. I could be wrong though.

Yes, we've covered all this ad-nauseum...

Moved on :cheers

Not sure if this is answered before.
Can we play day night test match in DBC 14?
Is there any game mode where sir Don bradman takes centre stage?

Yes day and night test are in, please download the CA now and the next update on the 20th of September.

Ross has probably had a heart attack after that nerve wracking match against Richmond, would not be surprised if we don't hear from him for a while! :)

Ross has probably had a heart attack after that nerve wracking match against Richmond, would not be surprised if we don't hear from him for a while! :)

Off Topic:
It was never in doubt - :lol

Poor HBK... I did try to tell him that Carlton always beat Richmond twice a year :)

Richmond are now seasonally adjusted ninth*

Q: Who was the last AFL coach to get Carlton into the finals? A: James Hird :)

*jokes for AFL fans, especially Essendon supporters.

Off Topic:
It was never in doubt - :lol

Poor HBK... I did try to tell him that Carlton always beat Richmond twice a year :)

Richmond are now seasonally adjusted ninth*

Q: Who was the last AFL coach to get Carlton into the finals? A: James Hird :)

*jokes for AFL fans, especially Essendon supporters.

Haha if you thought it was never in doubt you're a very different Carlton supporter to me... i thought we were gone at half time. lol

Off Topic:

I said to the Richmond supporters around me at 28 minute mark of second term, when were five goals down - as soon as the Richmond players signalled to slow the game down and wind the clock - start learning he song now... bup da bup da da bup da bup da da ...

Off Topic:

I said to the Richmond supporters around me at 28 minute mark of second term, when were five goals down - as soon as the Richmond players signalled to slow the game down and wind the clock - start learning he song now... bup da bup da da bup da bup da da ...

Off topic:

Who's your tip for the granny now? :)

Hi Ross hope you are having a good Sunday. I would like to ask that in the next Cricket Academy update will we see more commentary names added and team icons. If possible could please tell us the new things we will see on 20 September in the CA update, Thanks and Best Wishes to Big Ant Studios for making such a great game of cricket.

All I can say is that there will be a lot of stuff in there.

Users who are viewing this thread