Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Off topic:

Who's your tip for the granny now? :)

Shouldn't try to take this too far off topic - but I think we can get Sydney but will find Freo a bit too hard at home.

Geelong vs Freo GF :)

----------

Are we getting v1.0 or v0.98?

It won't be version 1.00 :)

Thanks Ross it means this time we will be able to designate roles to the players for instance a batsman, bowler, all rounder, wicket keeper. Trust you Rossy and keep the good work doing :)

Version 1.00 will be the actual game I presume...

Yeah I assume so and it was the reason for the question. As CA is a separate application, i thought we'd see a scenario like release date/trailer, CA 1.0 on 20 Sept, screenshots, game hits shores 20th Oct

I was actually hoping Ross wouldn't answer the question then we could read more into that ;)

Yeah I assume so and it was the reason for the question. As CA is a separate application, i thought we'd see a scenario like release date/trailer, CA 1.0 on 20 Sept, screenshots, game hits shores 20th Oct

I was actually hoping Ross wouldn't answer the question then we could read more into that ;)

My answers have never stopped anyone before... why now?

Dear whomever you are...

Stop posting in blue, or any coloured font.

Sincerely, Everyone.

My answers have never stopped anyone before... why now?

Just saying its not 1.0 seemed definitive.

But yeah you didn't confirm it was 0.98 so we speculate on it being 0.99 and only one more update to come...

Or how you didn't quote ALL of my post but left in the bit about 20 Oct release date and that MUST MEAN SOMETHING

Throw in the posts telling us off for speculating and the few berating you for having bradman on the box and not dhoni, and we have the two weeks up until the next CA update pretty sorted! Result.

It could be 0.97b or 0.97c or 0.97DD or 0.97BYO...

You're not going to get "release date hints" from arbitrary .exe file names!

It could be 0.97b or 0.97c or 0.97DD or 0.97BYO...

You're not going to get "release date hints" from arbitrary .exe file names!

Oh i know that, but we could get discussion

Tedious, circular, discussion not adding to the sum of knowledge, admittedly.

NO. I WOULD RATHER WE ALL SAT IN SILENCE AND ATE CAKE.

...so there.

I'd rather we all talk about how Dhoni or Tendulkar should have been on the cover...

What's a Tendulkar? Is he some kind of famous plumber?

What's a Tendulkar? Is he some kind of famous plumber?

Dude, I am all for your jokes. I actually find them funny. However, you repeatedly refer to Tendulkar as if he is vermin.

I understand you are irritated by the repeated posts asking for him to be on the the cover (so am I!).

I think everyone (including you) would agree that Sachin is one of the best the game has ever seen.

I request you to please not insult him and give him that respect! I am not one of those die hard Sachin fans. I in fact, don't like to a certain extent as he overshadowed Dravid's achievements throughout his career :mad.

I hope you get my point (You are that guy right?;))

Users who are viewing this thread