Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I am losing interest as well as patients for this game...

I assume by your post you work in the medical profession, perhaps a theatre surgeon and you're euthanizing your patients for every day the game is not released. I'm all for this, assuming your patients are the same folks spewing vitriol on a facebook page...

Not sure why people are not ready to wait for some more months when they have already waited for 3 years without a cricket game. :) lets play stick cricket till then ;)

Well see you then....... We seem to have lost interest in you too.... Funny that.......

:mad I am serious

----------

I assume by your post you work in the medical profession, perhaps a theatre surgeon and you're euthanizing your patients for every day the game is not released. I'm all for this, assuming your patients are the same folks spewing vitriol on a facebook page...

I am a Commerce student not in a medical profession..

Not sure why people are not ready to wait for some more months when they have already waited for 3 years without a cricket game. :) lets play stick cricket till then ;)

Not sure why people even bother telling us. And why on earth would you pirate a game because you have lost patience? Pathetic, utterly pathetic but at least we know who we are dealing with I suppose.....

----------

:mad I am serious

----------

I am a Commerce student not in a medical profession..

Why oh why do you think we want to know that you have decided to pirate the game.......do you falsify your exams as well? Pirate birthday gifts for your mum?

Already waited for 5years+ , is this the way to treat the cricket gaming fans by checking their patients..
1st Ashes cricket 2013 delayed now DBC 14.. their promotion & marketing strategy will kill serious fans.. :(

Already waited for 5years+ , is this the way to treat the cricket gaming fans by checking their patients..
1st Ashes cricket 2013 delayed now DBC 14.. their promotion & marketing strategy will kill serious fans.. :(

this thread just got interesting........I would have thought that checking patients is the best way to stop killing fans???

I would request all of you to not quote or reply to posts that are very much likely to be deleted. Makes the job hard for us when we have to delete multiple posts in reply to one single post.

Thank you...

1st Ashes cricket 2013 delayed now DBC 14.. their promotion & marketing strategy will kill serious fans..
Is pirating a cricket game the way you treat developers?

Oh no, you're going to have to wait to steal something. I'm sure they are desperate to get more fans like you.

I always thought game's title is 'DBC 14', for me - release of this game even on dec 31, 2013 will make me happy.

With all due respect to Ross & team who are constantly providing updates for end users like us, there is no harm in waiting for some more months. It's better to wait than coming up with bulk complaints after the hurried release for worst game bugs.

...their promotion & marketing strategy will kill serious fans.. :(

Patience... Jesus. Enable google spell check or something. Only killing happening here is that of millions of English teachers crying out in pain, then suddenly silenced.

We're all just fine waiting.

EDIT:

Chris Gayle.

Last edited:
Is pirating a cricket game the way you treat developers?

Oh no, you're going to have to wait to steal something. I'm sure they are desperate to get more fans like you.

Ha ha! Yeah that is the cream on the cake......."Dear sir, I have been waiting patiently to steal your game. Please release it soon as the waiting is killing me. If you do not release the game soon you will lose me as a fan of your game, which I wish to steal"

Yours,

Mindbogglingly Stupid

Ha ha! Yeah that is the cream on the cake......."Dear sir, I have been waiting patiently to steal your game. Please release it soon as the waiting is killing me. If you do not release the game soon you will lose me as a fan of your game, which I wish to steal"

Yours,

Mindbogglingly Stupid Pirate

never mind.,, thought you missed a word.. Arrrrrr

On Planet Cricket an impatient pirate did say
I wanted to steal this game today
It just isn't fair
Those developers don't care
About dickheads with no brains who cant pay

Users who are viewing this thread