Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Reason to purchase pirated copy will be in 2014, where now I am having 4 months gap in which I can play DBC14 8-10hours/day and mastered my skills..

In 2014, will hardly get an hour in a day, which doesn't make sense for me to purchase the game... pirated version will be enough to checkout this game...

And I am sure, DBC14 will release sequel...

----------

I am sorry if any of my words hurt DBC fans, my intentions was not to hurt anyone..
just my feeling spills out..:)

:mad :facepalm translation for pc.net good guyz: "I am a PIRATE and I have MY REASONS... However shameless I may sound... I have NO Respect for the developers nor do I have the SIMPLEST ETHICS of good and bad.. and I make MY Country PROUD... This SUBCONTINENT Could do with more like ME.. Yet SHAMING THE WHOLE game community over here I REPEAT: my intentions was not to hurt anyone..".. :facepalm ..

Thanks Soya, We all are the Guyz who Gets It now...

what astonishes me most is the lack of shame about it.

"yeah I will probably pay for my milk if the milkman arrives before 8am, but if he comes only at 8.30 I will only have time for one cup of tea before work and no cereals, so I will slash his windpipe with a rusty nail so I don't have to pay because it's not worth it. and I don't intend to hurt anyone, it's just because ideally i'd have two cups of tea and a bowl of frosties in the morning.

chris gayle."

Reason to purchase pirated copy will be in 2014, where now I am having 4 months gap in which I can play DBC14 8-10hours/day and mastered my skills..

In 2014, will hardly get an hour in a day, which doesn't make sense for me to purchase the game... pirated version will be enough to checkout this game...

And I am sure, DBC14 will release sequel...

----------

I am sorry if any of my words hurt DBC fans, my intentions was not to hurt anyone..
just my feeling spills out..:)

No one on here can stop you pirating the game mate unless bigant find a way. Please just don't tell us if you are not going to listen to us, do you want us to try to talk you out of it or are you just after attention. If yes please go somewhere else.

PS The cricket 07 site is free(hint hint;))

It's really feeling bad to hear that people want to pirate the game just because they don't have time to play it. As game lovers it is our duty to make sure that we have a genuine version to motivate the game developers like the same way we expect from publishers to keep publishing the games every now and then to keep gamers motivated.

I enjoy playing IC2010 even today, am really looking forward to both Ac 2013 and DBC 14 whenever they are released. :)

Some people will always be moron's. Piracy or not they'll just find a way

I know I'm wasting time and words for those piratic patient's but there is karma and it can come and bite you when you least expect

As the patient had just mentioned that there has been no cricket game for 4 years, he is unable to see the reason behind it. Well if he/she was smart enough, they wouldn't be so proud of pirating/stealing

I hope those retards are unable to go online with the game so atleast I can enjoy playing online with smart/honest people who support the game

We won't stop you copying the game, we can't, but we will make sure that it is not as much fun as you might like it to be...

Cant believe he dropped that catch! Wow the AI are sure hitting a lot of sixes today... Hasn't the pitch deteriorated a lot since Lunch... How was that LBW - no way!

That's the sort of "fun" the AI and your non-pirate friends are going to have with you... but not all of the time - that would make it too easy to find :)

It's a tough life for devs on cricket forums.

They're guaranteed to get people happily telling everyone they're going to 'evaluate' a pirate copy and maybe buy in a year when the price drops, and a bunch of other people saying the pixels on the toe of the bat look funny or that the game won't be any good if it doesn't include detailed simulation of umpire buttfluff and commentator toilet breaks.

We won't stop you copying the game, we can't, but we will make sure that it is not as much fun as you might like it to be...

Cant believe he dropped that catch! Wow the AI are sure hitting a lot of sixes today... Hasn't the pitch deteriorated a lot since Lunch... How was that LBW - no way!

That's the sort of "fun" the AI and your non-pirate friends are going to have with you... but not all of the time - that would make it too easy to find :)

LOL. I look forward to certain people posting those as game breaking bugs....would be funny.

LOL. I look forward to certain people posting those as game breaking bugs....would be funny.

It always is :)

I haven't done this sort of protection since the 90's but there will be calls to our office and email that will complain about things we *know* are bugs due to a pirate version. The one where you win the game by one run but the game claims in the stats that you lost due to an umpire error in the scoring, that will get a few calls and FB insults for sure :)

I haven't done this sort of protection since the 90's but there will be calls to our office and email that will complain about things we *know* are bugs due to a pirate version. The one where you win the game by one run but the game claims in the stats that you lost due to an umpire error in the scoring, that will get a few calls and FB insults for sure :)

This remindind me of couple of classy AC'09 reported bugs from people not having original version - 'My online feature is not working :(' and 'patch from Codies is not getting installed'. :)

One question I have is - are we planning to include commentary in actual release? May be this was discussed earlier, but from videos/teasers, just wondering whether it is not the main area of focus before release compensating for gameplay/features.

Or "How is that caught at slip? I clearly didn't hit the ball!"

Oh wait that only happens to Khawaja in real life...

Its funny...Rocksteady did that for batman arkham asylum...batman would not be able to glide or stuck in glide mode in pirated versions. The only way to combat this is Ross...check out DCS World. I think it uses a version of key registration. 10 activations and 10 deactivations for the computer. Or even better...use a online database...buy the game from the website, but u need to input the CD key and your purchase user name/pass to log in and then play.

...things we *know* are bugs due to a pirate version.

This. Guy. Gets. It.

attachment.php

Might I suggest giving a list of these sneaky little things you're putting in to Matt or Barmy, then when the assholes here that pirate the game post the "bugs" they can all be placed in a private forum together to whinge about how "broken" their game is together... like a special little pirate limbo...

Attachments

• Clap.gif
    Clap.gif
    169 KB · Views: 599
^^^

yeah i agree with the post above, we dont want potential buyers hopping on this forum and then not buying the game because it says it full of bugs, because they read a post from a pirated player!!

Users who are viewing this thread