Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross is taking a risk. The average reader here especially from Sub Continent will not be able to understand truly what he means and wrong message will be relaid to all and sundry. I don't think he should have disclosed this anti piracy mechanism so far in advance. He should have just let the pirates tear their hair out :p.

I'd rather tell them and so they might buy the original whenever they find a bug :)

I imagine it will be hidden very carefully and incredibly hard to know the amount of little errors they'll include. They're smart folks, good news for us as a community is we should be able to spot the thieves fairly easily...

Ross you want my oppinion make the game uncrackable you know what i mean You guys are geniuses in the software development.If you can do that there will be no pirated copies and you can sell the game for a lot for a cheap price mostly in sub continent.:):yes::spy:cheers:wave

Last edited:
I believe that any one who buys a pirated version of DBC 14 will get a game full of bugs and then they will be willing to buy the original version of DBC 14 to play the game with it's ultimate features without bugs. Am i correct Ross ????

Reason to purchase pirated copy will be in 2014, where now I am having 4 months gap in which I can play DBC14 8-10hours/day and mastered my skills..

In 2014, will hardly get an hour in a day, which doesn't make sense for me to purchase the game... pirated version will be enough to checkout this game...

And I am sure, DBC14 will release sequel...

----------

I am sorry if any of my words hurt DBC fans, my intentions was not to hurt anyone..
just my feeling spills out..:)

May your copy be full of poisoned horses who trample your computer to death!

We won't stop you copying the game, we can't, but we will make sure that it is not as much fun as you might like it to be...

Cant believe he dropped that catch! Wow the AI are sure hitting a lot of sixes today... Hasn't the pitch deteriorated a lot since Lunch... How was that LBW - no way!

That's the sort of "fun" the AI and your non-pirate friends are going to have with you... but not all of the time - that would make it too easy to find :)

Don't stir up the Pirate Party now Ross haha

Ross these bugs will be for online mode or if someone is not playing online still he will counter bugs in a pirated version of DBC 14 ?

I imagine if they've stolen the game, they won't be able to connect to the server anyway. Either that or a "controller not detected" error...

just now read it again I think we are not supposed to enter anything in the wrong thread

So what do you want Ross to read? That you will be torrenting his game if it doesn't release on time? Pathetic posts, pathetic. Sorry kid but you need to do some learning fast. You may be 13 but it is time you started acting like one then.......my three year old knows right from wrong already.....

Users who are viewing this thread