Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I look forward to reading his commerce dissertation:

"why it's perfectly legitimate to steal the product of other people's work and this will have absolutely no negative effect on commerce whatsoever"

spoiler alert: he gets failed for plagiarising.

Slightly off topic, but as I am in the mood....

On Planet Cricket there is a new rave
In the shape of the mighty Blockerdave
He plays a straight bat
But much more than that
He knows how to make Chris Gayle behave

Is pirating a cricket game the way you treat developers?

Oh no, you're going to have to wait to steal something. I'm sure they are desperate to get more fans like you.

You got me wrong here, I always purchase original copy of games, but what will be the use of purchasing a copy when we do not have much time to play it..
All I am having time is till the end of 2013... and the way DBC14 going with their strategy.. I am damn sure we Indian users can get hands on this game on 2014 :rolleyes

The wonderfully inept SoyaBee
Went on a rather inept stealing spree
He is now sadly deceased
As all the things he wants to steal aren't yet released
Who gives a F---...honestly?....not me....

The wonderfully inept SoyaBee
Went on a rather inept stealing spree
He is now sadly deceased
As all the things he wants to steal aren't yet released
Who gives a F---...honestly?....not me....

Mate, can show you the copy of my previous purchase game... :mad

You got me wrong here, I always purchase original copy of games, but what will be the use of purchasing a copy when we do not have much time to play it..
All I am having time is till the end of 2013... and the way DBC14 going with their strategy.. I am damn sure we Indian users can get hands on this game on 2014 :rolleyes

What is the difference in getting time to play when u get the game now or 2 months after or 6 months after?

Let's just admit that most of us don't have patience and have negative way of looking at the things.

Dutch, I want to play online cricket with planetcricket members.. and will purchase original copy if it delivers in India before the month of december

All I am having time is till the end of 2013... and the way DBC14 going with their strategy.
Only if you're unwilling to listen to what has been said.

They will announce the game with a very small gap between announcement of the release date and that date.

There is a 95%+ chance of the game coming out in October - just they haven't confirmed the date.

What is the difference in getting time to play when u get the game now or 2 months after or 6 months after?

Let's just admit that most of us don't have patience and negative way of looking at the things.

It makes the difference for students, where I am free nowadays, In 2014 will be busy with Internship and Exams...

Only if you're unwilling to listen to what has been said.
They will announce the game with a very small gap between announcement of the release date and that date.

There is a 95%+ chance of the game coming out in October - just they haven't confirmed the date.

:thumbs :) Though you get to know them more closely, It's funny that I somehow had the same feeling in my guts..

Reason to purchase pirated copy will be in 2014, where now I am having 4 months gap in which I can play DBC14 8-10hours/day and mastered my skills..

In 2014, will hardly get an hour in a day, which doesn't make sense for me to purchase the game... pirated version will be enough to checkout this game...

And I am sure, DBC14 will release sequel...

----------

I am sorry if any of my words hurt DBC fans, my intentions was not to hurt anyone..
just my feeling spills out..:)

Reason to purchase pirated copy will be in 2014, where now I am having 4 months gap in which I can play DBC14 8-10hours/day and mastered my skills..

In 2014, will hardly get an hour in a day, which doesn't make sense for me to purchase the game... pirated version will be enough to checkout this game...

And I am sure, DBC14 will release sequel...

----------

I am sorry if any of my words hurt DBC fans, my intentions was not to hurt anyone..
just my feeling spills out..:)

FFS:facepalm:facepalm

Don't think you will be getting too many games with PC members mate. I truly hope they find a way of really fudging your computer up the first time you put that game in there.......

.....I am pretty sure your fellow countrymen here on the forums are really proud of you........showing that all the discussion about pirating in India is unfair and biased and discriminatory....nice one......

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread