Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

When in Rome, guys. When in Rome.

Speak for yourself, I drive Cow?

Ross its time to bring on Trailer before Play-sessions . That makes us stop counting days till the play session starts....Even 8 days is more than 2 months for waiting of our favorite game........:wave

Ross its time to bring on Trailer before Play-sessions . That makes us stop counting days till the play session starts....Even 8 days is more than 2 months for waiting of our favorite game........:wave

Ross can you tell at-least which month we can expect announcement....i think this is not a tricky question....;)

....................................:clap :clap :clap :clap...........................................

So when Release Date Going to be announced "Publicly Ross"....:yes

They are just dreaming....Dreamers always show the date what they dream....But actual is still in guess , unless Ross reveal us.....:wave:yes......Hope Ross Understand our pain & fill us ../../.... Date...

Any guess on release day ................. Guess correct release date i ll give u a gift lol...:yes:yes

Ross Please reveal which month game releases at-least, so that we can save our money...as there are other games releasing too....but prority for DBC 14....Please this is a humble request :yes

In my opinion game will be released in DEC.coz,Bigant Rugby World cup game has given release date one month before.....as of now we didnt see any info on release date......It really dissappointed if its releases in DEC....:(

I'm seeing a recurring theme here Issue... Unfortunately I don't think asking for dates for things is working! We might have to actually, wait for the announcement

I'm seeing a recurring theme here Issue... Unfortunately I don't think asking for dates for things is working! We might have to actually, wait for the announcement

you could almost say issue has some issues...

(that sound you can hear is me getting my coat.)

I'm seeing a recurring theme here Issue...

In his defense, you could probably do that kinda quotation fun with over 50% of the people in this forum...

I am waiting but......In order to stop making my self to as i have to do

*Remove keys form my keyboard
*Plug out internet till 2013 dec 31st
*I have to go Vacation to MOON

All above is not possible in my case,,,....:lol:lol:lol

I logged onto BtGames S.A, and was very happy to see the pre-order for DBC14 PS3 has a box shot and screenshots up,,,they were unavailable all along, it shows things are now in order and would like to think we will also see posters in stores very soon :D

on amazon, put in bradman cricket 14 it returns ashes 13!

weirdly, for some time bradman cricket 14 has come up in the autocomplete options "in video games". now it's even appearing in autocomplete under "in video games trade in" which suggests somebody in amazon doesn't have the same confidence most of us here do...

weirdly, for some time bradman cricket 14 has come up in the autocomplete options "in video games". now it's even appearing in autocomplete under "in video games trade in" which suggests somebody in amazon doesn't have the same confidence most of us here do...

That's a pretty amazing conclusion to reach, too much davinci code?

My autocomplete on Amazon is different to yours and I end up at stores with DBC14 when I put Bradman Cricket 14 as the search.

Amazon is really Amazing :eek:,,,,,ashes 13 is stinking the site :facepalm

That's a pretty amazing conclusion to reach, too much davinci code?

it was a joke... sadly, i am going to have to apologise to Biggs; iltalicising is obviously the way to go, as deadpan clearly doesn't work in text.

still not using American spelling though.

My autocomplete on Amazon is different to yours and I end up at stores with DBC14 when I put Bradman Cricket 14 as the search.
Really? Stores within the Amazon market place? maybe a difference between amazon uk and amazon aus?? i have tried several searches to see if there was any pre-orders etc up. On the plus side, it did lead lead me to a quality bography of Jack Hobbs, and another of the Don himself.

wait, amazon aus is returning DBC and amazon uk isn't. clearly it's not releasing in the uk!! is it better italicised?

Users who are viewing this thread