Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I am talking straight If u release it now it will be a Megahit. If u release it therefore and if it somehow clashes with Ashes then there will be some bad for Ur company.

Just to put him out of his misery...Ashes Cricket 13 has been cancelled.

And when exactly do you think Ashes is gonna release???

#shocking
I DONT KNOW. But Only Bugs is the problem for Ashes if they complete it in a month or two or four and look they got licence If their game somehow get released in Q1 in 2014 and it will clash with DBC then there seems to be problem.

Just to put him out of his misery...Ashes Cricket 13 has been cancelled.
Plenty more where that came from (via twitter)
Ylh0VHI.png

I DONT KNOW. But Only Bugs is the problem for Ashes if they complete it in a month or two or four and look they got licence If their game somehow get released in Q1 in 2014 and it will clash with DBC then there seems to be problem.

What part of 'cancelled' don't you understand? It isn't delayed. It's cancelled.

@Super Cricketer,,,are you for real?

The only Ashes going on, is on TV, no Ashes game will be released, maybe not in my console playing life time

Nada, kapoet, dead, cremated and now Ashes!

I know I may get banned for saying this but we really should just sit back and wait for a release date...

Oops :)

There was one image I remember seeing when watching a video. It was an overhead shot of a night game under lights which looked fantastic. I'll see if I can find the video later, but it did look really impressive and did bring out the wow factor. Little things like that add up.

Users who are viewing this thread