Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No, the cricket show has a very small time slot that has to be filled with only the most important subjects i.e. Mark Taylor's fishing.

Ross, after watching the cricket most of the day yesterday, well the Aussies were playing not sure what the English were doing. I think maybe they saw ashes 2013 reviews so we can thank MattW and others for that.
I saw a quick montage they did of the English fielding yesterday and it almost looked copied out of AC13. If the scoreboard people started suddenly forgetting the rules then perhaps AC13 would be an accurate simulation.

Internet bandwidth also costs more than hospital bills in the UK as well...

Long live the NHS!

That explains all the "sick" people in here...

If the scoreboard people started suddenly forgetting the rules then perhaps AC13 would be an accurate simulation.

About the only chance England have got at the moment. Someone make it stop. :noway

Ross seems to be following mike fegan this days. Few days back Ross said, "we will own fridays again". And here we are nothing came out yesterday. :noway

Hey Ross..:cheers

I dont know whether this has been answered. Can you explain the Vibration Feedback of DBC14. I know Controller will vibrate when bat edges the ball. Only during edge, it vibrates or during all the bat-ball interaction there are vibrations?
What about when we are bowling, are there any circumstances we feel Vibrations?

Ross seems to be following mike fegan this days. Few days back Ross said, "we will own fridays again". And here we are nothing came out yesterday. :noway

I can't fathom how people come to this conclusion. Mike Fegan went missing for 2+ months. Ross' last post was 11 minutes before yours. He never promised anything every Friday. He never promised anything yesterday.

Stick with the facts and stop making stuff up and you won't be left dissapointed.

Hey Ross..:cheers

I dont know whether this has been answered. Can you explain the Vibration Feedback of DBC14. I know Controller will vibrate when bat edges the ball. Only during edge, it vibrates or during all the bat-ball interaction there are vibrations?
What about when we are bowling, are there any circumstances we feel Vibrations?

I don't believe there are any circumstance that the bowler feels vibration.

----------

Yep, in the same way that you are following in the footsteps of the various trolls on here.

You would do well to be at least original, or perhaps even amusing, then I'd at least get something from the posts.

Ross.. Please tell us seriously and honestly. Does the removal of your signature means that the game is not releasing in 2013?

Ross.. Please tell us seriously and honestly. Does the removal of your signature means that the game is not releasing in 2013?

The removal of my signature has no relevance on the release date. I would like people to vote for us to get the game of the year NZ/Aus.

Users who are viewing this thread