Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Big Ant - why have the video's dried up , the game is finished right ?, surely you can show us more of the game....

The official trailer went up less than a week ago! They've not exactly dried up! :lol

Ross said there might be something next Friday (or a Cricket Academy update/bug fix) because he's been super busy marketing all week this week.

Watching Ind vs SA match today and boy, Big Ant nailed the TV presentation. The way camera pans closer to the ground before the start of play is so similar to the Ten Sports presentation. :clap

Well, basically its Supersports feed. TenCricket is just indian broadcaster.

OMG! Just had a thorough look through Cricket Academy and its just quality! Changed the appearence and name of England and was just looking through and saw that it as there counties team already set! Aswell as that Kevin Pieterson has England 2005, England, Surrey and Delhi! YOU CAN PLAY FOR 2 CLUB TEAMS! Wow Big Ant, wow! Absolute brilliant stuff! :clap:)

The official trailer went up less than a week ago! They've not exactly dried up! :lol

Ross said there might be something next Friday (or a Cricket Academy update/bug fix) because he's been super busy marketing all week this week.

I was referring to actual game play.....wouldn't mind seeing some more of the game, haven't seen anything since the video's from the world premiere..: (

There are so many videos, I don't think there is anything spectacularly new for you to see.

I was referring to actual game play.....wouldn't mind seeing some more of the game, haven't seen anything since the video's from the world premiere..: (

Batting With boardcast cemera .... Will be great to see

Someone took some video of that at the EB playsession.

Someone took some video of that at the EB playsession.

Dodgy angles and shaky camera's on most of them....Twistie3 and Apocalypse video's were good though

I would like to see some more footage if possible of some limited over games ( CPU's first couple of overs in a 20/20 match, or some score cards of test matches, more fielding videos, run outs! just wanna see more of the game whilst we are all patiently waiting for the release date ;)

please....

Wicket keeping

Hey Ross,
Will you be able to be a wicketkeeper in career?
If yes how will it work?
Please answer!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread