Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

i wanna see six lenght distance, cheerleaders and m.o.t.h presentation.plz show a preview soon then ill be satisfied

----------

i wanna see six lenght distance, cheerleaders and m.o.t.h presentation.plz show a preview soon then ill be satisfied . also today is my birthday and i recieved funding from my family to buy whatever i want. can i get an estimated (dont hv to be exact) price in USD for the game becuz i hv to budget to buy other stuff[/QUOTE]

----------

There are so many videos, I don't think there is anything spectacularly new for you to see.
ok den !!!!

just check a website saying this game release date 21 february 2014 so guys if it is true than no point waiting at the end of the year.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 | PS3 | at Mighty Ape NZ

@Ross please tell us the release date....here in india internet bandwidth costs more than hospital bills so we will buy the game ..thats for sure...but i dont wanna spend my time/money/gold/platinum/bandwidth by checking every 2 hours here..is it 29 february 2014............or 31 december 2015.

Last edited:
If I were you, priorities need to come into play here. Cricket is vastly more important than hospital bills. You can still play a cricket game without a spleen... Harden up, the Kidneys will heal themselves.

I always need an extra eye, DBC14 doesn't support 3D so you don't need that depth perception.

TableTop Cricket supports 3D, better go with the kidney.

You do need a controller but do not need two kidneys to play DBC14.

Right, well then I'll take a Kidney from whomever has a spare one and an eye from someone who isn't getting TTC...

...Could do with an opposable thumb, if there's one floating around. Always wanted to give 'two thumbs up'...

Ross, after watching the cricket most of the day yesterday, well the Aussies were playing not sure what the English were doing. I think maybe they saw ashes 2013 reviews so we can thank MattW and others for that.:p

PS Ok as I was watching the cricket the break came on where slats does the Cricket show, I watch the cricket show sometimes but not all the time. Do you think you could get DBC14 on the cricket show say by the next test match Ross.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread