Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, Don't you think there should be a proper site for DBC 14? Because when people try to find out about the game they go online.
And most chances that game will delay then in that 2 or 3 months period BA will try to improve or polish the game?

This week has been a killer in terms of my time, we will get something out Friday next week. I would like that to be a Cricket Academy release if we can help some people through their issues running it otherwise it will be a video.

Does that mean the CA would be more for issues than any update of new features?

The CA update will have new stuff but it is mostly to fix what appears to be compatibility issues - I'm not sure as I haven't personally looked at why a few people are unable to use it.

Ross, how about an official Don Bradman Cricket 14 twitter account? @DonBradmanCricket14

This week has been a killer in terms of my time, we will get something out Friday next week. I would like that to be a Cricket Academy release if we can help some people through their issues running it otherwise it will be a video.

No time Because of arrangements So, game will release this month;)

I kinda thought that block, but if the demand is high enough for the CA, I can see why bigant would want to get those people using it,(keep people hooked so to speak),it's great that we have the CA to make the teams now so we can get straight into playing the game when it comes, but in saying that ill still probably create team on the pc rather than on Xbox because of the typing etc. I don't really think it makes any difference to the release date, and I'd imagine even after the games release there will still be CA updated from time to time.

The CA update will have new stuff but it is mostly to fix what appears to be compatibility issues - I'm not sure as I haven't personally looked at why a few people are unable to use it.
ross will u finally add my dream of being able to wear bandanas under your helmet in the ca update :)

ross will u finally add my dream of being able to wear bandanas under your helmet in the ca update :)

I guess I will bite... what difference would it make what's under the helmet? You can't see it anyway and you can always assume batsmen are wearing bandana under the helmet.

----------

If CA is part of DBC14 and the game is supposedly about to be released soon, why bother with the CA update?

im a cricketer in real life and i wear bandana under my helmet so in dbc14 in career mode im actually gonna be playing like if its mee in real life and im 16 just like career mode i want it to be as close to my real life as possible

----------

I guess I will bite... what difference would it make what's under the helmet? You can't see it anyway and you can always assume batsmen are wearing bandana under the helmet.

----------

yes u will be aable to if youre playing wih the behind batsmen cam

----------

If CA is part of DBC14 and the game is supposedly about to be released soon, why bother with the CA update?

Some people prefer PC for creation and console for gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread