Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I have been away for the past nine days and thus haven't been able to keep up to date with the PC forums. Frankly I don't have the patience to read through the 100+ pages I've missed across all the threads so I am just wondering if I missed anyone asking for inane summaries of threads they can't be bothered reading thus defeating the very reason of visiting a forum in the first place?

I have been away for the past nine days and thus haven't been able to keep up to date with the PC forums. Frankly I don't have the patience to read through the 100+ pages I've missed across all the threads so I am just wondering if I missed anyone asking for inane summaries of threads they can't be bothered reading thus defeating the very reason of visiting a forum in the first place?

You might have missed this post from Ross
I must have missed the post
I've missed them
Must have missed something
Have I missed something?
And, you missed the joke
have I missed something?
You missed the post
they've missed it
dammit I must've missed that post
just missed that
I guess you missed my post
missed some words.
Have i missed something
I am just wondering if I've missed anything interesting

Nah, everyone seems to have kept up to date pretty well.

Just tweeted...

@PlanetCricket Today on PlanetCricket; ethybubs wins post of the year, everyone quits.

Your patience is :clap

Yeah, I guess set myself up for that. Regardless a holiday I can't get out of which leads me to a place without internet connection is probably a decent excuse.

Alright, so I have been away for the past nine days and thus haven't been able to keep up to date with the PC forums. Frankly I don't have the patience to read through the 100+ pages I've missed across all the threads so I am just wondering if I've missed anything interesting?

You havent missed anything, still no idea when this game is coming and this place is just full of smart asses so youll have to excuse them.:D

Users who are viewing this thread