Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Thanks. My question was poorly worded because I said "online play" when I was specifically interested in online saving - but it sounds as if that should be unaffected too?

Definitely. Online saving works fine on the PC.

Definitely. Online saving works fine on the PC.

Will cross platform sharing be possible ?? I am sure CA works across patforms so is it same for career mode ??

Will cross platform sharing be possible ?? I am sure CA works across patforms so is it same for career mode ??

If you mean cross-platform play, that is not possible.

Only the players/teams are transferable via the Academy, nothing else is transferable.

Would it possible to patch the game through Ca for the console users? Eg) changing the kit templates in Photoshop or whatever and downloading it on the Xbox? Is it possible somehow?

If I can ask Ross, in match practice can you train as a WK or only in career ?

PS Thanks for everything mate, still love playing in the nets every 2 days for like a hour, I feel like a real cricketer. Never played a cricket game like this that's for sure.:cheers

Only the players/teams are transferable via the Academy, nothing else is transferable.

ah ok so basically if you want a long career, best to choose one platform and invest in it right? Was planning to pick up both but since I can't transfer my 'career to date' across, maybe I'll just wait for the PC version. *sigh* first world problems! :facepalm

pfffttt whitewashes are just far to common these days....

Users who are viewing this thread