Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I cant remember waiting this much for anything before...

...except your chance at 3rd base. That's still TBC*

I need word from Tru Blu, it will come between 9am-5pm sometime in the next 48 hours.

When is the release date of the first 48 hour period to release the good news comma release the kraken.

*I'm kidding, I love you Sami. Ply me with some poetry, you non-literary virgin.

IndianVideoGamer ? Preview: Don Bradman Cricket 14 | IVG is your source for video game news, reviews and previews with an unique Indian perspective

Another great read of Sameer's preview in IVG. More I read these & watch videos of this game, it sounds impressive further & further.

Some points related to PS3 textures, am not really clear on what he said because yesterday's gameplay texture was good enough for a game. Would just assume that it's comparison to current gen's PS4 version & would ignore at this point.

Not sure if you mean DBC14 version on Ps4, as this doesn't exist yet (publically at least).

Many games can have frame rate issues. Eg. My console version of F1 2012 on rare occasions had it, same with Borderlands.

I imagine it comes from trying to push the consoles to their limits you sometimes get issues.

Not sure if you mean DBC14 version on Ps4, as this doesn't exist yet (publically at least).

Many games can have frame rate issues. Eg. My console version of F1 2012 on rare occasions had it, same with Borderlands.

I imagine it comes from trying to push the consoles to their limits you sometimes get issues.

Oh, not the PS4 of DBC, I meant I didn't understand his benchmark expectations when he stated,

I should also mention that in terms of pure graphical crispness, the PS3 version was nowhere close to the batting nets demo that is available in the Cricket Academy

Thought, he is having some PS4 quality of FIFA/NBA in his mind as the quality of IGN gameplay video looked fine enough to me for a game.

Well a PC game on a good graphics card will look better than the current PS4 games, so it's valid either way.

Well a PC game on a good graphics card will look better than the current PS4 games, so it's valid either way.

This is what im waiting for. To play in my pc by upgrading its graphics.
Im having PS2. Bored with it.

Users who are viewing this thread